《遇见你之前》精讲 06(在线收听

Do you have any experience of caregiving?

你有过做护理的经验吗

Um, I've never done it but I'm sure I could learn

没有但我肯定能学会的

Do you have any experience with quadriplegia?

你对四肢瘫痪有了解吗

Er, no

没有

We are talking about complete loss of the legs and very limited use of the arms and the hands

要照顾的人完全丧失了腿部活动能力 手臂也只能做有限的动作

Would that bother you?

这对你来说会是个问题吗

Not as much as it would bother him. Obviously

对他来说问题更大吧

Sorry

抱歉

Sorry. No, I didn't. No, uh

抱歉 我不是有意

No, I

我不是

Are you all right?

你还好吗

I'm just a little hot

我就是有点热

Do you mind if I take off my jacket?

介意我把外套脱掉吗

Your previous employer here says you are a warm chatty and lifeenhancing presence with a lot of potential

你的上任雇主说 你是一个热心健谈让人难忘 拥有无限潜力的人

Yes, I paid him

对 我贿赂他让他这么说的

So what exactly do you want to do with your life?

你对自己的人生有什么打算吗

Sorry?

什么

Do you have aspirations for a career or a professional dream that you wish to pursue?

你有没有想要从事的事业想要实现的职业梦想

Miss Clark, why should I employ you instead of say the previous candidate?

克拉克小姐 我为什么要雇佣你而不是之前来面试的人

Really, you can't think of a single reason why I should employ you?

不是吧 你连一个让我雇佣你的理由都想不出来

Well, no. Yes, Mrs Traynor, I'm. I'm a fast learner

不 我有理由 特里纳女士 我 我学东西很快的

And I'm never ill

而且我从来不生病

And I only live on the other side of the castle

我家就住在城堡那边

And I'm stronger than I look. And I just

还有我比看上去要强壮得多

I make a mean cup of tea

而且我泡茶超好喝的

You know there really isn't much that can't be solved by a decent cup of tea

只要有一杯好茶 没有什么是解决不了的

Not that I'm saying that your husband's paraplegia quadriplegia can be solved by. My husband?

我不是说您丈夫的截瘫四肢瘫痪能用茶来解决 我丈夫

It's my son

是我儿子

Your son

您的儿子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555842.html