《遇见你之前》精讲 31(在线收听

How did you end up in that café?

你是怎么去那家咖啡店上班的

Treena made a bet that I couldn't get a job in 24 hours

特里娜打赌说我24小时之内找不到工作

I proved her wrong

我证明了她是错的

And stayed there six years. Way to go!

然后你就在那做了六年 真厉害

I was supposed to leave

我其实该离开的

I had a place at Manchester

我被曼彻斯特的学校录取了

What were you going to study?

你当时要去学什么

Fashion

时装

So why didn't you go?

那你为什么没去

You know what I see when I look at you?

你知道当我看着你时 我看到了什么吗

Don't say "Potential." Potential.

别说是潜力 潜力

You need to widen your horizons, Clark

你需要开开眼界克拉克

You only get one life

人只活一次

It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible

你应该尽可能地让它丰富多彩

Well, you need a shave!

你需要刮胡子了

If that beard gets any longer, I'll be picking food out of it

如果这胡子再长点 我就可以从里面挑食物渣了

And then I'll have to sue you for undue distress in the workplace

然后我就得起诉你让我在工作中过度劳累

You're changing the subject. Yes

你在转移话题 是的

I am

没错

Fine

好吧

I'll let you

让你刮

You're really going to do this?

你真要这么做吗

I'm, uh, I'm really gonna do this

我真要这么做

My mother's gonna be so happy

我妈会很高兴的

Yes, well, we won't let that put us off

对 不能因为这一点就不刮了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555867.html