《遇见你之前》精讲 36(在线收听

We're taking Nathan to see the horse racing

我们要带南森去看赛马

Horse racing?

赛马

Yeah, Nathan's never been

是的南森从没去过

Yeah, It's true

没错是真的

And besides, I've got five pounds on ManOhMan at eight to one

而且我押了五镑在"美男子"身上 8比1的赔率

My dad's mate Jimmy says he's a sure thing

我爸的朋友吉米说它一定会赢的

Just a wild guess but you haven't been racing before either, have you Clark?

我猜 你以前也没玩过赛马吧 是吧克拉克

The perfect spot

正好有个位置

Look, we're so lucky

太好了 我们运气真好

Are you sure? This is too soft he's going to sink

你确定 这里地太软 轮椅会陷下去

Oh, no. He'll be fine, It's gonna be great

不会 没事的

That's all right

就这样

Yeah?

没事吧

What do we need to? Look, you pull and I'll push

我们该怎么办 你拉我推

Okay

Don't worry. It's only cashmere

别担心只是羊绒的而已

He's stuck

他卡住了

I know it's going to be fine, It's gonna be fine

没关系 不会有事的

Oh, excuse me! Hi! You okay?

不好意思 怎么了

Hi. Sorry. Do you.. Would you be able to help us? With the um.. Because we're a bit stuck. We're fine

抱歉 你们能不能帮我们一把 因为他卡住了 我们没事

Yeah? Would that be.. Very kind

可以吗 会不会太 你们真是好人

You okay? Yeah! You're okay, aren't you?

你感觉怎么样 没事吧

There we go. There we go

很好 加把劲

Brilliant! Thank you so much. Thank you.

太棒了 非常感谢你们 谢谢

Guys, we're here. It's goona be fun.

我们到啦 一定很好玩

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555872.html