《遇见你之前》精讲 37(在线收听

Just a quick recap now

简单回顾一下

Look, look, look. There he is

快看 快看 就是那匹马

Don't you think he looks like a sure thing, huh?

是不是一看就稳赢

Will?

威尔

You're going to lose

你输定了

How would you know that?

你怎么知道

His ears are flat, his coat is dull and he's got a funny walk

它的耳朵耸拉着 毛色没光泽 步伐也很奇怪

Great

好极了

So you know everything about horse racing too

所以你对赛马也是了如指掌

No

并没有

I just look process information and make decisions

我只是观察收集处理信息 然后再做决定

And that horse is definitely not gonna win

那匹马是绝对不可能赢的

Yeah, well, I like him

好吧可我看上它了

Sometimes you just have to go with your gut

有时候必须相信自己的直觉

I'm gonna go and place my bet

我要去下赌注了

They're lining up at the gate now

它们已在门前就位

Good to see My Blue Heaven back after injury

很高兴能看到"蓝色天堂"伤后回归

State of Grace always a bit reluctant going in

"恩赐之地"总是不愿进门

They're under starter's orders

听口令准备

And they're off!

起跑

Greek God setting a good pace on the inside with Little Jim Oh!

希腊之神 起跑速度很快内侧的小

We seem to have a nonstarter

貌似有匹马没有起跑

ManOhMan apparently having a day off

"美男子"似乎给自己放假了

No, Aiden O 'Connor looks like he's just not going to get him going

艾登·奥康纳貌似也无能为力

Well, the rest of the field are now making their way along the straight at a cracking pace

剩下的选手都在直道上疾驰着

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555873.html