《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(29)(在线收听

Thompson, right?

是汤普森吧

I heard you're familiar with my wife.

听说你跟我老婆很熟啊

Pardon? My wife.

什么, 我老婆

Margaret you drove her home.

玛格丽特,你派车把她送回家

Where'd you get that money? What business is that of yours?

你哪儿来的钱, 关你什么事

That money belongs to your wife.

那些钱是你老婆的

Oh, so it was you who give it to her.

这么说,给她钱的是你了

Here, you prick. I'm winning anyway.

给你,你个人渣,反正老子赢着呢

Toss him the fuck out.

把他扔出去

All right, we went over the rules in the locker room.

好了,我们再来讲一遍规则

I want a good clean fight. No holding, no low blows,

都给我规矩点,禁止搂抱和出拳过低

Break when I tell you. Now touch gloves and come out fighting.

我说暂停马上停止,现在比赛开始

Hit him! Fucking hit him.

揍他,用力揍他

Keep your right up. Hook, jab jab jab.

注意力集中,勾拳,刺拳,刺拳

If I was you I'd bet on the little guy.

是我的话,肯定押小个子赢

What are you doing here? I'm a fight fan.

你来做什么, 我是拳击迷啊

What else?

还有呢

So how much you know about this haul

今晚上岸的罗斯坦的这批货

That's coming in tonight for Rothstein?

你了解多少

I tell you, for a fellow goodlooking as me,

告诉你们,像我这种帅哥

I sure do get the homely girls.

常常有丑女相伴

I don't mind the homely ones,

我到不在乎人丑

Especially when they're dumb. I love the dumb ones.

尤其这丑女还是傻妞,我最爱傻妞了

My girl is so dumb,

我的女友就是个傻妞

She thought that daylight savings was a bank.

她傻到觉得夏时令是家银行

My girl is so dumb, she thinks long island sound makes a noise.

她傻到觉得长岛海峡会发出噪音

It's true! Thank you, thank you.

是真的,谢谢,谢谢

That worked better than this afternoon. You're a wonderful crowd.

比下午那场强多了,大家都很懂幽默啊

My girl is so so dumb,

我女友傻到

She thought that iceberg was a yiddish name.

觉得冰山是个犹太人的名字(冰山音译为艾斯伯格,而犹太人名多以伯格作为后缀)

My girl is so dumb,

我女友傻到

she tried to buy plum pudding from a plumber.

到水管工那里去买葡萄干布丁

All right, let's go. No, it's true.

好,出发, 别不信,都是真的

Had him running all over town. Something else about my girl,

追着他满街跑,还有些我女友的趣事

She was so dumb, they finally had to burn down the schoolhouse

这傻妞傻到,他们烧掉了校舍

to get her out of the second grade.

才让她二年级毕业

They let her pose for the class photo,

她们照班级集体照

But oh boy, was she homely.

但是她长得太抱歉了

You've heard of crocodile shoes?

大家知道鳄鱼皮鞋吧

Well, she had a pair with a complexion to match!

她就有一双刚好和她的肤色一致

I took her to visit the zoo.

我带她去动物园

Why, the zookeeper thanked me for bringing her back.

动物管理员千恩万谢,谢我把她送回去

Lovely family though very nice girl.

但她家人都很可爱她人也很好

Lovely family.

可爱的一家

Her poor father died of throat trouble

她可怜的爸爸因喉咙痛去世了

They hung him.

他们把他吊死了

Her poor brother, lovely chap, but he's gone too.

还有她哥哥,可爱的小伙子也不在家

With good behavior, he should be back in about 10 years.

表现好的话,大概有个十年就放出来了

He used to work in a bank,

他曾在银行工作

but no matter how much the boss likes you,

但无论老板有多喜欢你

You can't work in a bank and take home samples.

你也不能把银行的票子带回家啊

Oh no!

绝对不行啊

Pretty fucking obvious now, ain't it?

再明显不过了吧

Okay! Get their guns.

好了, 把他们的枪拿过来

You're fucking dead. You're fucking as good as dead!

你死定了,你他妈的死定了

All of you! shut your yap.

你们都死定了, 闭嘴

Easy easy, don't get rattled.

冷静,别冲动

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555995.html