《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(32)(在线收听

Hey, Ange, I'm sorry. I know it's late.

安吉,真抱歉,这么晚打扰你

Uh, Jimmy in?

吉米在家吗

No, I haven't seen him in hours.

我有一会儿没看到他了

I thought he was at work.

我以为他在工作

Sorry to disturb you.

很抱歉打扰了

When he comes home, tell him Nucky's looking for him.

等他回家的时候,请告诉他努基找他有事

Well, now I'm getting concerned.

我开始有点担心他了

Probably ran into a friend war buddy maybe.

可能去见朋友了,战友之类的

Do you think it could have something

你觉得可能会和

to do with the men that picked him up?

带走他的男人有关吗

Beg your pardon?

麻烦再说一次

There is no comment.

无可奉告

Now you must stop ringing!

别再打来了

Cocksucking reporters.

该死的记者

If they want a statement, tell them to call the mayor.

如果他们想要声明,让他们给市长打电话

Even reporters ain't that stupid.

记者没那么蠢

I'll give them a statement later.

稍后我会发表个声明

I can't get over it. It don't make sense.

我想不通,这样做一点意义没有

Doesn't it? Come on, EliJimmy?

是吗, 拜托,伊莱,真是吉米吗

He gives the Feds the funeral home... throws them off the scent.

他把联邦探员弄到殡仪馆,摆脱了追捕

Meantime he's out pulling this job.

同时还脱身完成了任务

Not how, why.

别管他怎么做到的,他为什么要这样做才是关键

Why? Because he's greedy.

为什么,因为他贪婪

Jealous probably too. That's the way people are, Nucky.

也许是嫉妒,本性如此,努基

Arnold Rothstein.

是阿诺德·罗斯坦打来的

I'm very sorry, Mr.Thompson is not available.

非常抱歉,汤普森先生不在

He would very much like you to call him back.

他非常希望您能回电

Where are you going? To get some air.

你要去哪, 出去透口气

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555998.html