《愤怒的小鸟》精讲05(在线收听

  Fresh worms caught today.

  早上捉的新鲜虫子。

  Hey, Red. How are ya?

  嘿, 胖红,你好吗?

  I'm horrible.

  我糟透了。

  Hi, Red. It's good to see you!

  胖红,见到你真高兴。

  I wish I could say the same.

  如果我也是就好了。

  Upsydaisy!

  竟然没事!

  Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Let's go.

  走吧。

  How are you, Susie? You good?

  你好啊, 西西! 你好吗?

  No running. No running.

  慢慢走,慢慢走。

  Come on.

  不是吧?

  Hey, how's that nap schedule coming along?

  集体睡午觉的计划成功了吗?

  Oh, boy. You guys ever thought about bird control?

  哦,他们都不搞计划生育的吗?

  Left, right, left, right

  左,右,左,右。

  There ya go.

  跑起来。

  All right.

  可以了。

  Shirley. Girly, you got this.

  雪莉,你可以的,你可以。

  We don't want you to fall, now. Take your time.

  别摔着了,慢慢走。

  Here we go. That's it.

  慢慢走,就这样。

  You're doing it!

  你真的办到了!

  Seriously?

  你在逗我吗?

  I'm almost there.

  还差一点点。

  Nope.

  免了。

  Pigeon pose.

  鸽子式。

  Crane pose.

  起重机式。

  Okay, we worked out.

  很好,我们做完了。

  Who's down for a froyo?

  有人想吃冻酸奶吗?

  "Mighty Mighty Eagle, soaring free.

  愿神鹰保护你。

  "Defender of our homes and liberty!"

  守卫自由家园,天下无敌。

  Hi, Red. Is one of those yours?

  嗨,胖红,里面有你的蛋?

  What? Yeah, when birds fly.

  什么?对,鸟还会飞呢!

  "Mighty Eagle is a legend."

  无敌神鹰是一个传奇。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fndxnjj/556387.html