《愤怒的小鸟》精讲13(在线收听

  We are back in the now. Chuck! You've had your hand up the whole time.

  我又能心如止水了 飞镖 你的手从刚才举到现在了

  My poem is about a hate crime.

  我写的是仇恨引发的血案

  No.

  不

  Lot of sickos out there. Lot of sickos.

  现在世道太乱 世道太乱

  "What, oh, what did I make you of? I made you out of love But wait, too late! Now I see your fate Some very troubled somebody Destroyed you out of hate What could have made him so despise Your happy smile, your laughing eyes? Your soul was pure, your heart was true And someone hated that

  什么? 哦 什么? 我用什么将你造就? 我用爱将你造就 没想到 为时已晚 你已经彻底玩完 某些惹是生非之徒 生生扯断了你的臂弯 是什么令他如此看不顺眼? 是快乐的笑容 还是你笑盈盈的眼? 你是小天使 你是真善美 对你下此毒手的人

  "But who?" Terence. Yeah, I deserved that.

  是谁? 大红干的 对 我自作自受

  Billy has passed to a higher plane of existence. Everyone, join wings. Let us all say our goodbyes.

  比利离开了我们 去了一个更美好的地方 大家翅膀接翅膀 我们一起向他道别

  Yeah, let me get in here. I gotta say goodbye.

  来 给我腾个地儿 我也要向他道别

  Okay. Okay. You know, I'll just mourn from back here.

  好吧 好吧 我就在角落里悼念他了

  That's fine.

  没关系

  You know, if there's one thing Billy always hated, it was goodbyes.

  比利他生前最讨厌的事情就是分别

  Hey, what's going on out there?

  嘿 外面好像出什么事了

  Class dismissed.

  大家下课吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fndxnjj/556395.html