《愤怒的小鸟》精讲18(在线收听

  Tired of carrying things from place to place? Yeah! Wish you could just get it there? Yeah! Well, now you can!

  你们受够了把东西搬来搬去 现在不费吹灰之力 梦想成真啦

  How?

  怎么做?

  Waiters, do me a favor. Take the rest of the night off.

  服务员 帮我个忙 今晚你可以休息

  Thank you.

  谢谢

  Hey, if you got the night off, why don't you fix my house!

  你有空帮他干活 不如修好我的房子

  Yeah, it's the same guy. Well, the slingshot does it all in three easy steps. Ready, aim, fire! I got it!

  又是这个家伙 好啦 我们使用弹弓的话 只需要三个简单步骤 准备 瞄准 发射 接住了

  Incredible!

  难以置信

  Flown in fresh! Me! Me! I want fruit!

  新鲜速达 我要吃水果

  Guys, it's the same fruit sitting on the plates in front of you.

  伙计们 你们的桌子上放着一模一样的水果

  Watch out for that pineapple.

  吃菠萝时小心点

  Somebody, please...

  谁来帮帮我?

  And now for our last gift to you.

  现在送出最后一份礼物

  Shut up and fix my house!

  闭上嘴 修好我的房子

  We don't know him.

  我们不认识他

  I'm going to ask for a volunteer from the audience.

  下面我要请一位观众上来 参与表演

  Pick me!

  选我...

  Who should I pick? Who, who, who?

  我应该选谁? 谁 谁 谁

  Pick me, Mr. Pig!

  选我...

  How about the red guy with the enormous eyebrows?

  那边那位红羽毛 眉毛特别粗的兄弟

  Me?

  我?

  Yeah!

  是

  No,no,no,no,no,no.

  不了 不了 不了

  Yes, you, sir. Come on up here. It's your lucky day!

  对 就是你 快到台上来 你今天运气真好

  Are you sure you don't want to choose one of the hundreds of birds that had their wings up?

  你确定不要从这几百只高举翅膀的鸟里选一个吗?

  Get him up here! Come on, Red! Have some fun!

  让他上来 给他让条道 得了 胖红 走一个吧

  Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!

  上...

  He's shy. You hear that? They're cheering for you.

  他害羞了 听见了吗? 大家在为你欢呼

  You gotta be kidding me.

  快被你坑死了

  Red guy with the eyebrows!

  红羽毛 粗眉毛

  I would've sat closer had I known that I was gonna be part of the show.

  要是知道会被选上台 我就坐到前台去坐了

  Okay, now what?

  好了 要干嘛?

  Come on, give him a hand.

  来吧 给点掌声

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fndxnjj/556400.html