《足迹》精讲15(在线收听

  Jump.

  跳

  Oh, Christ!Wonderful.

  老天!棒极了

  Very, very impressed.I thought I was gonna die.

  非常令我印象深刻我刚以为我要死了

  You will.So, what the fuck do I do now?

  你会的 我现在该怎么做?

  You open the safe.Where is it?How do I open it?

  你打开保险箱它在哪? 我怎么打开?

  Wait a minute.You don’t know where it is.

  等一下 你不知道在哪里

  You’ve got to find it, you’ve got to look for it.

  你得去找你得去找

  Where is it?Start in the bedroom.

  在哪呢? 从卧室开始找吧

  How are you feeling?Okay, all right.

  感觉怎样? 还好

  Excited?Quite, yes.

  刺激吗? 是的相当刺激

  You’re a cool customer, I like that.Okay.

  你是好顾客我喜欢 好的

  Open the wardrobe.Open the drawers.

  打开衣柜 打开抽屉

  You’re looking for the safe.It’s up here somewhere.

  你在找保险箱它就在这附近

  Throw things around.

  翻箱倒箧

  Play it for real.Kick the place to death.

  演逼真点把这里弄得一团糟

  You’re a desperate man.

  你是个狗急跳墙的人

  Safes are always kept behind paintings, aren’t they?

  保险箱总是藏在画作背后 不是吗?

  What are you doing?

  你在做什么?

  I’m a desperate man, aren’t I?That’s what you said.

  我是狗急跳墙的人不是吗? 是你说的

  The man is a barbarian.

  这人是个野蛮人

  Where’s the fucking safe?Well, open the chest of drawers.

  该死的保险箱在哪? 打开支票箱

  It’s locked.Kick it to death.

  锁住了 弄开它

  And this is where I hear you.

  我就是这时听见你了

  Yes, I’m asleep in the study.That’s where I sleep these days.

  是的 我在书房睡着了 我最近都睡那里

  I can’t sleep in the bed without my wife, you see.

  你知道的我妻子不在 床上我睡不着

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556559.html