《足迹》精讲17(在线收听

  Jesus.

  老天

  What do you think?

  觉得怎样?

  They’re quite beautiful.

  相当美丽

  Put them in your pocket.

  放进你的口袋

  Eight hundred thousand pounds, eh?

  八十万镑?

  That’s what I said.

  我是那么说没错

  Okay.

  好的

  So far, so good.

  到目前为止很好

  Hey, you’d better give me the address of that fence.

  你最好给我那销赃者的地址

  What fence?The fence in Amsterdam.

  什么销赃者? 在阿姆斯特丹的销赃者啊

  Oh, that fence.

  哦 那个销赃者

  Listen, you put that gun down.

  听着 把枪放下

  Why?

  为什么?

  It’s pointing directly at me.I’m not very happy about it.

  它直指着我 我可不乐意

  Why not?

  为什么?

  Look, is this a game?This is the real game.

  这是一场游戏吗? 这是真正的游戏

  The real game has just begun.

  真正的游戏才刚刚开始

  You and me.

  你和我

  What’s the real game?

  什么真正的游戏?

  You, defenseless.Me, with a gun.

  你 手无寸铁 而我 手上拿着枪

  It’s the end of the jewelry story, you see.

  这就是珠宝窃贼的故事结局你瞧

  Oh, is it?Yeah.

  是吗? 是的

  I enjoyed it, though.

  我很喜欢

  I’m not enjoying this.

  我可不喜欢

  I don’t blame you.

  我不会怪你

  What’s it all about?

  这是怎么一回事?

  Oh, come on.Buck your ideas up.

  噢 拜托 把脑子弄清醒

  You really didn’t think I was gonna let you have my wife and the jewels?

  你不会真以为我会让你 带走我的妻子和珠宝吧?

  You’re joking.

  你在开玩笑

  You’ve been leading me up the garden.

  你一直在引我入瓮

  Right up.

  说对了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556561.html