《足迹》精讲18(在线收听

  Stand on the bed.

  站到床上

  Listen.Wait a minute.

  听着 等一下

  Before you do anything, there’s something I must tell you.

  在你做任何事情之前 有件事我一定要告诉你

  What?Maggie respects you.

  什么事? 玛吉敬重你

  Really?Yes.

  真的? 是的

  She often says you’re a man of true integrity...

  她常说你是正直不阿的人...

  ...that you’re a really decent guy.

  真正正派的家伙

  She’s right.I’m a really decent guy.

  她说的对 我是真正正派的家伙

  I believe it.She’s quite right.

  我相信 她说的相当对

  I’m a really decent guy.

  我是真正正派的家伙

  I know you are.I know you are.

  我知道你是 我知道你是

  And that’s what she often says.

  她常常那么说

  You’re...She admires your mind.

  你是...她欣赏你的思想

  She admires my mind?Yes.

  她欣赏我的思想? 是的

  Your mind excites her.Sexually?

  你的思想令她兴奋 性方面吗?

  Very.Your mind excites your wife sexually.

  非常 你的思想令你妻子性兴奋

  What about my body?What about it?

  那我的身体呢? 身体怎么样?

  Well, what does she say about my body?

  她对我的身体怎么说?

  Do you know, I don’t think she’s ever mentioned it.

  你知道吗我不认为她有提到过

  You’re a prick.

  你这个烂鸡鸡

  My prick, where is my prick?I guess your prick comes in.

  怎么会扯上我的生殖器? 我能猜出怎么扯上的

  But I wasn’t talking about your prick.

  但我不是在讲你的烂鸡鸡

  I was calling you a prick.Oh, thanks.

  我是在叫你烂鸡鸡哦 谢谢

  But you know what you are now, though?

  但你现在知道你是什么了吧?

  What?

  ???

  You’re a dead duck.Really?

  你是只死鸭子 真的?

  This is the way the story goes to the police.

  警方听到的故事最后是这样子的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556562.html