羊皮卷之十(2)(在线收听

Help me to remain humble

帮助我!

through obstacles and failures;

让我经历挫折和失败后仍能谦恭待人,

yet hide not from mine eyes the prize that will come with victory.

让我看见胜利的奖赏。

Assign me tasks to which others have failed;

把别人不能完成的工作交给我,

yet guide me to pluck the seeds of success from their failures.

指引我由他们的失败中,获取成功的种子。

Confront me with fears that will temper my spirit;

让我面对恐惧,好磨练我的精神。

yet endow me with courage to laugh at my misgivings.

给我勇气嘲笑自己的疑虑和胆怯。

Spare me sufficient days to reach my goals;

赐给我足够的时间,好让我达到目标。

yet help me to live this day as though it be my last.

帮助我珍惜每日如最后一天。

Guide me in my words that they may bear fruit;

引导我言出必行,行之有果。

yet silence me from gossip that none be maligned.

让我在流言蜚中保持缄默。

Discipline me in the habit of trying and trying again;

策我,让我养成一试再试的习惯。

yet show me the way to make use of the law of averages.

鞭教我使用平衡法则的方法。

Favor me with alertness to recognize opportunity;

让我保持敏感,得以抓住机会。

yet endow me with patience which will concentrate my strength.

赐给我耐心,得以集中力量。

Bathe me in good habits

让我养成良好的习惯,

that the bad ones may drown;

戒除不良嗜好。

yet grant me compassion for weaknesses in others.

赐给我同情心,同情别人的弱点。

Suffer me to know that all things shall pass;

让我知道,一切都将过去,

yet help me to count my blessings of today.

却也能计算每日的恩赐。

Expose me to hate so it not be a stranger;

让我看出何谓仇恨,使我对它不再陌生。

yet fill my cup with love to turn strangers into friends.

但让我充满爱心,使陌生人变成朋友。

But all these things be only if thy will.

但这一切祈求都要合乎您的意愿。

I am a small and a lonely grape clutching the vine

我只是个微不足道的人物,如那孤零零挂在藤上的葡萄。

yet thou hast made me different from all others.

然而您使我与众不同。

Verily, there must be a special place for me.

事实上,我必须有一个特别的位置。

Guide me Help me.

指引我,帮助我,

Show me the way.

让我看到前方的路。

Let me become all you planned for me when my seed was planted and selected by you

当您把我种下,让我在世界的葡萄园里发芽,

to sprout in the vineyard of the world.

让我成为您为我计划的一切。

Help this humble salesman.

帮助我这个谦卑的推销员吧!

Guide me, God.

主啊,指引我!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sjszwddtxysy/557044.html