《指环王》精讲17(在线收听

Who goes there?

什么人?

Take it, Gandalf! Take it! -No, Frodo.

你拿去,甘道夫!-拿去!-不行,佛罗多。

You must take it!

你一定要拿去!

You cannot offer me this ring!

你不能把魔戒给我!

I'm giving it to you!

我要把它给你!

Don't tempt me, Frodo! I dare not take it. Not even to keep it safe.

别引诱我,佛罗多!我不敢拿。更无法保护它。

Understand, Frodo, I would use this Ring from a desire to do good.

你要了解,佛罗多,我只希望利用至尊魔戒行善事。

But through me, it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine.

但是透过我,魔戒将释放无法想像的邪恶力量。

But it cannot stay in the Shire! -No. No, it can't.

这不能留在夏尔!-没错。的确不能。

What must I do?

我该怎么做?

You must leave. And leave quickly.

你一定要赶快走。

Where? Where do I go?

去哪里?我要去哪里?

Get out of the Shire. Make for the village of Bree. -Bree.

离开这儿。赶到布理村。-布理。

What about you?

那你呢?

I'll be waiting for you at the inn of the Prancing Pony.

我会在跃马旅店等你。

And the Ring will be safe there? -I don't know, Frodo.

魔戒在那儿安全吗?-我不知道,佛罗多。

I don't have any answers.

我无法回答你。

I must see the head of my order. He is both wise and powerful. Trust me, Frodo.

我必须去见巫师长。他有智慧与力量。相信我,佛罗多。

He'll know what to do.

他知道该怎么做。

You'll have to leave the name of Baggins behind you.

你不能用巴金斯这名字。

That name is not safe outside the Shire.

这名字在夏尔之外不安全。

Travel only by day. And stay off the road.

白天赶路。别走大道。

I can cut across country easily enough.

我可以穿过农田。

My dear Frodo.

佛罗多,好孩子。

Hobbits really are amazing creatures.

哈比人真不可思议。

You can learn all that there is to know about their ways in a month.

只要一个月就能了解他们。

And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Get down.

但一百年后他们仍然让你吃惊。趴下来。

Confound it all, Samwise Gamgee! Have you been eavesdropping?

可恶的山姆卫斯·詹吉!你一直在偷听吗?

I haven't been dropping no eaves. Honest. I was cutting the grass under the window.

我才没有偷听什么。我只是在窗外除草而已。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhwjj/557138.html