《指环王》精讲25(在线收听

You cannot hide. I see you.

你躲不了的。我看得见你。

There is no life in the void. Only death.

在空隙中没有生命。只有死亡。

You draw far too much attention to yourself, "Mr. Underhill."

你太惹人注意了,“山下先生。”

What do you want?

你想怎么样?

A little more caution from you. That is no trinket you carry.

要你小心点。你戴的不是小玩意儿。

I carry nothing. Indeed.

我什么都没戴。是啊。

I can avoid being seen if I wish, but to disappear entirely, that is a rare gift.

如果我想我也能不被看到,但是完全隐形却不是件易事。

Who are you?

你是什么人?

Are you frightened? Yes.

你害怕吗?害怕。

Not nearly frightened enough. I know what hunts you.

恐怕还不够怕,我知道谁在找你。

Let him go! Or I'll have you, Longshanks!

放开他!否则我让你好看,长腿人!

You have a stout heart, little Hobbit. But that will not save you.

小哈比人,你很有胆量,但是这救不了你。

You can no longer wait for the wizard, Frodo.

你不能再等巫师了,佛罗多。

They're coming.

他们来了。

What are they?

他们是什么东西?

They were once Men. Great kings of Men.

他们曾经是人类。人类伟大的国王。

Then Sauron the Deceiver gave to them nine rings of power.

但是骗子索伦给他们九只魔戒。

Blinded by their greed, they took them without question. One by one, falling into darkness.

他们利欲熏心,毫不迟疑地收下。结果一沉沦于黑暗力量。

Now they are slaves to his will.

成为黑暗魔君的奴隶。

They are the Nazgul.

他们是戒灵。

Ringwraiths. Neither living nor dead.

介于生与死之间。

At all times they feel the presence of the Ring, drawn to the power of the One. They will never stop huntingyou.

他们随时感受到魔戒的存在,被至尊魔戒吸引着。他们会一直追杀你。

Where are you taking us? Into the wild.

你要带我们去哪儿?荒野。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhwjj/557146.html