《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 16(在线收听

Ms. Peregrine. Delighted to meet you.

佩小姐,很高兴认识你。

I do hope I'm not going to have the pub landlord knocking on my door with the police again? I've had to kill them twice this month. It's been terribly inconvenient.

我真心希望,酒馆老板不会再带着警察来敲门吧?这个月我已经杀了他两次了。非常的麻烦。

We may have broken some things, that's all.

我们也就打碎了点东西,也没啥。

And Olive may have started a tiny fire.But they were going to hurt Jake.

然后Olive也就放了把小火。当时他们要对Jake动手了。

Look at you!The last time dear Abe sent me a photograph, you were a just a tiny todd.Don't you stand there, come in.Your tea is getting cold.

看看你!Abe寄来最后一张照片上,你就是个小婴儿。别傻站着,进来吧 茶都要凉了。

How did you know about the pub?

你们怎么知道酒馆的事?

Your weigh approximately A one hundred and nine pounds, correct? Bronwyn and the twins returned six minutes after you ran away.

你差不多重一百零九磅,对不?Bronwyn和双胞胎在你跑掉后六分钟就回到这了。

I think I'm missing something.

我想我是漏了什么。

And quite apart from the fact that the perceived safety of the pub makes it...the most likely place to which you would flee? It would take you eighteen minutes to run there. Emma and Miller would have been moments behind with the horse and trap traveling at around eight point two miles per hour. Fact doing some sort of Kerfuffle in the pub and the return journey with your added weight.You would arrive here with thirty minutes past four.

你前面去过酒吧,那儿让你觉得安全 所以你最有可能逃到那里 你跑到那大概需要十八分钟。Emma和Miller比你迟一点 马车的话,差不多八点二英里每小时 加上酒馆里闹点事 返程的马车再加上你的重量。你差不多该三十四分钟到这。

Now then, do you like sugar?

现在呢,要加糖吗?

That will be enough, thank you Olive. Nobody enjoys over boiled tea.

不用了,谢谢你Olive。 煮过头的茶没人喜欢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557597.html