《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 38(在线收听

That's him, that's the man I saw. Who is he?

就是他,我看到的那个人,他是什么人?

That's Barron. He is the Leader.

他就是Barron,是个头领。

Leader of what? Who are these people?

什么头领? 这些人是谁?

Bad people... bad peculiars.Abe dedicated his life to hunting them down.These are the ones he never found.

坏人...那些有特技的坏人。Abe穷其一生为了狩猎他们。这些是他一直没找到的

What do you mean "hunting"?

狩猎,什么意思?

They raided homes. Whole homes full of children left for dead.Abe took lives... To save life's.

他们抢掠儿童之家,所有的孩子都留在那等死。Abe狩猎坏人...为了救助好人。

He only retired when you were born to protect you.From what?

他为了保护刚出生的你,就退休了。保护我?

If I tell you the rest, you have to promise not to run away.Jake, you belong here.

要是我告诉你全部,你得保证自己不被吓跑。Jake,你属于这里。

You know that I don't. I'm not like you.I'm just ordinary.

你知道我不是,我不像你那样有能力。我就是个普通人。

No, but you're not.Jake, only a peculiar can enter a time loop.

不,你不普通。Jake,只有一个特技可以进入时间循环。

No, that can't be right.I mean... I would know.

不对,不太可能。我的意思是,那我应该知道啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557662.html