《佩小姐的奇幻城堡》精讲 57(在线收听

A man who spent years... hunting Ymbrynes in preparation for this night?

难道不是我耗费了数年...狩猎Ymbrynes,为这个晚上做准备?

And two...no..three days in Wales .. Pretending to look at birds.

还有两天,不,三天时间,呆在威尔士,假装是个观鸟族。

I assure you I'll will not stand idly by to see my destiny derailed.

我向你保证,要是我的命运被毁了,我是不会傻站着只是围观的。

Hugh, do it now!

Hugh, 现在动手!

Come back here! Get them!Low, get down!

回这来! 抓住他们!趴下!

You think you can stand in my way?

你认为你能阻挡我吗?

You Jake, content to age and die as if you had not the gift of peculiarity, at all?

你个Jake, 装成个生老病死的普通人

I am a higher being. I hold a secret to eternal life.

我是更高级的存在,我掌握了永生的秘密。

Sorry to interrupt. What the...?

不好意思打扰了...啥...

You missed me again, Jake.I take it, accuracy is not you peculiarity.

你又没对准,Jake,我知道了,准确性不是你的特技。

Abe was a much worthier adversary.

Abe作为对手比你强多了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/pxjdqhcbjj/557681.html