《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 06(在线收听

I was... over there.

我刚刚 在那里

I was... over there?

我刚刚 是在那里吗

In you hop... Hello?

进来吧你 你好

No. Everyone settle down. Stay.

不行 大家都安分点 待着

Dougal, don't make me come in there.

杜戈尔 别逼我进去

Don't make me come down there.

别逼我下去

Absolutely not! Alohomora!

绝对不行 阿霍拉洞开

Oh, so you're gonna steal the money, huh?

贷款不行你就打算偷了是吧

Petrificus Totalus!

统统石化

Mr. Bingley!

宾利先生

Kowalski!

科瓦斯基

Really?

你不是吧

No... Don't do that. Look.

不 别这样 瞧

Oh no... No, no, no. Don't shoot. Don't shoot!

不 不不不 别开枪 别开枪

What?

怎么

For the last time, you pilfering pest... paws off what doesn't belong to you.

最后警告你一次 你这个小贼不许碰那些不属于你的东西

I'm awfully sorry about all that.

我对这一切深表歉意

What the hell was that?

那到底是什么玩意

Nothing that need concern you.

与你无关

Now unfortunately you have seen far too much,

不幸的是 你看到得太多了

so if you wouldn't mind...

所以如果你不介意

if you just stand there,

请在那站好

this will be over in a jiffy. Sure, yeah.

一下子就好 好的 没问题

Sorry...

抱歉

Bugger.

糟糕

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557717.html