《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 17(在线收听

Mr. Scamander has lost something, I'm going to help him find it.

斯卡曼德先生丢了东西 我要帮他找回来

You need to sit down, honey. Hey, he hasn't eaten all day.

你得坐下亲爱的 他一整天没吃东西了

That's rough, he didn't get the money he wanted for his bakery.

真可怜 银行没批准他开点心店的贷款

You bake, honey?

你会做点心呀 亲爱的

I love to cook. You're a Legilimens?

我可喜欢做饭了 你是摄神取念者

Uhhuh, yeah. But I always have trouble with your kind. Brits.

对啊 但碰上你们英国人就有些麻烦

It's the accent.

因为口音的缘故

You know how to read minds? Don't worry, honey.

你会读心术 别担心 亲爱的

Most guys think what you was thinking, first time they see me.

男人们第一次见到我跟你想法都一样

Now, you need food.

先给你做吃的

Hot dog... again? Don't read my mind!

又吃热狗 别对我使读心术

Not a very wholesome lunch.

这午餐不怎么样哦

Hey, Mr. Scamander, you prefer pie or strudel?

斯卡曼德先生喜欢苹果馅饼还是薄酥卷饼

I really don't have a preference.

我没什么讲究

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557728.html