《美女与野兽》精讲 31(在线收听

Belle is not at home.

贝儿不在家

She is with the

她是在

You say "beast" one more time

你再说一次“野兽”

I will feed you to the wolves!

我会把你拉去喂狼!

Stop it! Breath!

住手!深呼吸!

Think of happy thoughts. Go back to the war

想想高兴的事 回想下战场

Bloods

血浆

Explosions. Countless widows

爆炸无数的寡妇

Widows. Yes, yes

寡妇 是的 对

That's it

就是这样

That's it

就是这样

Maurice!

莫里斯

Please forgive me, old bean

请原谅我 老爹

There's no way to talk to my future fatherinlaw, now is it?

我对我未来的岳父态度太恶劣了 当真?

Future fatherinlaw?

未来的岳父?

Yes!

是啊!

You will never marry my daughter

你永远都别想娶我女儿

I saw that, Captain

我看到了 头儿

If Maurice won't give me his blessing, then he's in my way

如果莫里斯不同意我娶他女儿 他就是我的绊脚石

Once the wolves have finished with him

一旦狼群把他吃了

Belle will have no one to take of herbut me

贝儿就会无依无靠

Let's say we're adjusting our all options

只能跟着我了

Do we maybe wanna consider a slightly less gruesome alternatives?

也许我们得好好想想何必把他留下来喂狼呢?

Are you coming?

你走不走?

Get!

驾!

That hurts!

好疼!

If you held still, it wouldn't hurt as much

如果你好好躺着 就不会这么疼了

If hadn't runaway, none of this would've happened

我伤成这样还不是因为你乱跑

If you hadn't frightened me, I wouldn't've runaway!

要不是你把我吓到 我也不会跑掉

Well, you shouldn't've been in the west wing!

好吧 可你不该去西塔楼

Well, you should learn to control your temper!

你应该学会控制你的脾气!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558111.html