《美女与野兽》精讲 33(在线收听

What happens when the last petal falls?

当最后一片花瓣落下会发生什么?

The Master remains a beast forever.

主人永远是野兽

And we become antiques. Knick knacks. Lightly used housewares. Rubbish. We become rubbish.

我们将成为古董——小装饰品 易碎的家庭用品 垃圾 我们都变成垃圾

I want to help you, there must be someway to break the curse

我想帮你 一定有办法打破魔咒

Well, there is one

对 是有一个

It's not for you to worry about, lamb

这不是你所要担心的 孩子

We've made our bad and we must lie in it

我们犯的错就该自己承当后果

Drink, Thank you, Agathe

喝了它 谢谢 阿加特

"Love can transpose to form and dignity"

真爱能使缺点转化为美好

"Love looks not with the eyesbut with the mind"

爱不是用眼睛而是要用心去看

"And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind"

因此画中的丘比特双眼茫然

You know Shakespeare?

你知道莎士比亚吗?

I had an expensive education

我受过最昂贵最高等的教育

Actually "Romeo and Juliet" is my favorite play

我最喜欢“罗密欧与朱丽叶”你呢?

Ugh, why is that not a surprise? I'm sorry?

啊 为什么不来点惊喜的?你说什么?

Well, you know that heartache pining and blublb ekh. So many better things to read

就是 相爱却不能相守之类的巴拉巴拉 比那儿好看的有的是

Like what? Well, there are a couple things in herewhich you could start

比如呢?你可以在这里先找几本 先看看

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558113.html