《欢乐好声音》精讲 02(在线收听

Yeah, it's the stage crew from your last show

他们是你上一期表演的舞台工作人员

They say their paychecks bounced

他们说你拖欠人民工工资

Tell 'em I'll call up the bank and make sure they're paid tout de suite

告诉他们我这就给银行打电话并且确保他们会拿到应得的报酬

Oh I got Judith from the bank holding on line two right now sir

老板 号机显示朱迪斯正从银行那边打电话过来呢

Um actually I'm gonna have to call her back Oh

事实上 我会给她回电话的哦

What should I tell her this time?

我这次要用什么借口

Tell her buster moon is out to lunch

告诉她月伯乐吃午饭去了

Moon! Open this door!

月伯乐 开门呐

Come on, moon!

快开门

I know you're in there!

别躲在里面不出声我知道你在家

Moon! Open this door!

月伯乐 快开门

Hmm thought I heard someone singing there

感觉我听到有人搁这唱歌

Ah whatever

算了

Guys listen Stay where you are

兄弟们 咱先按兵不动

The cops are here in

条子来了

What are you?

你们在

Hold it right there! Yeah I'll get him!

不许动我来应付这一个

Go go go!

走 走 走

Johnny , you were supposed to be keeping a lookout!

强尼 你望风望哪去了

Sorry dad

抱歉 老爹

And where's your mask?

你的面具呢

Look at me I'm mommy!

看我看我 我是妈咪

Caspar get off the table

卡斯珀 快从桌子上下来

Rosita have you seen my car keys?

罗西塔 你见到我的车钥匙了吗

Norman, would you please tell them what a good singer I am?

诺曼 麻烦你告诉一下他们作为一个歌手 我有多棒

Oh yeah, you were great honey

对 你很棒哦 亲爱的

By the way, the bathroom sink is blocked again

顺便一提 浴室的水池又堵了

Bye honey!

再见 亲爱的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558310.html