《欢乐好声音》精讲 04(在线收听

A penny?

一块钱

How dare you!

你敢瞧不起我

I happen to have studied at the Lincoln school of music

我可是在林肯音乐学院进修过的

Sorry it'sit's all I got right now

对不起 我就剩下这点了

Oh is that so?

是吗

All right prove it pal What?

好吧 那就向我证明一下 兄弟 什么

Empty your pockets right now Trying to find

马上掏空你的口袋好吧我找找

Whwhat is this you got here? Just trying to find

你都藏了些啥好东西只是想找找

What do you smoke out of this?

你吸的这是什么

That's my inhaler

那我的吸入器

Aha! I knew it!

啊哈 我就知道

You all saw it

大伙都看见了

You all saw it right here

在场的都是目击者

The monkey lied

老猴子撒谎了

I forgot I had that

我忘了

And next time pick on someone your own size!

再有下回 可不能以大欺小

Bully!

恃强凌弱

Take care of her will you?

帮看好她 行吗

She may look old and rusty but she is a classic

她虽然看上去锈迹斑斑 但她可是个典藏版

Okay listen

好的 听着

We both know that my theater has been going through some pretty rough times lately but as the saying goes

你我都知道我的剧院最近正经历着困难时期 但俗话说的好呀

"For every cloud a silver lining"

山穷水尽疑无路 柳暗花明又一村

Hold on right there buster

先停一下好吧 伯乐

My dad he heard I was gonna see you today and he was all like

我老爸 他听说我今天要来见你 然后他当时是这样表现的

"Eddie you tell that koala I'm not funding any more of those shows and that's final" Those were his words

"艾迪 你去告诉那只考拉 我再也不会给他的那些演出投一分钱 这事儿没得商量"这是他的原话

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558312.html