《欢乐好声音》精讲 05(在线收听

Well your dad's right, those shows were the problem,War of attrition Rosie takes a bow

好吧 你老爹是对的 那些演出才是问题的所在 这是场消耗战 罗茜的谢幕

I mean nobody wants to see that stuff anymore. So what do I do?

我是说 没人想再看那破玩意儿了 所以我该怎么做

Quit? No, I give 'em a show they cannot resist, which is gonna be...

放弃 不 我要为他们展现出一场不可抗拒的演出

Just one more minute, s'il vous pla Merci

再给我一分钟 好吗 多谢

Don't speak French, they speak English here

别说法语 这里英语场所

Now my next show is gonna be drumroll please... a singing competition

我的下一场演出音响师 鼓声起 好声音比赛

A singing competition? Who wants to see another one of those?

好声音比赛 谁还想看这种垃圾选秀节目

Everyone! Just think, your neighbor thethethe grocery store manager thatthatthat chicken, right there!

每个人 想想看 你的邻居 杂 杂货店经理 那 那 那只鸡 就在那

Everyone in this city gets a shot at being a star live on my stage

在我的舞台上城里的每一个人都有一炮而红的机会

Buster this is a terrible idea

伯乐 这个主意糟透了

Oh no it's not, real talent from real life, that's what audiences want and I'm gonna give it to 'em!

才不呢 现实世界中的真实才能 那才是观众们梦寐以求的 我会借此展现给他们

Ccan we please just get out of here?

我 我们能先离开这个地方吗

Don't you want to eat?

你不想吃了吗

Yeah, but we can't afford any of this

想啊 可这儿的食物我们一样也买不起

Yes I know and that's why I brought sandwiches

没错 我知道 所以我特意准备了三明治来着

That's not allowed, Ugh

这是不允许的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558313.html