《欢乐好声音》精讲 21(在线收听

Stagehand?

舞台管理

But, don't worry about it

但是别担心了

You're gonna pick it up in no time

这个一学就会

I'll teach you everything I know. Follow me

我会把一切都教给你 跟我来

These are the rehearsal spaces and dressing rooms and up here we got workshops and the main office

这是排练室和更衣室 而这上面是后台和主办公室

Awesome

太棒了

Awesome?

太棒了

I think the word you're after is "Awful"

我觉得你意思是"太糟了"

And that's me restraining myself

而且这都是我比较保守的说法了

There's not an ounce of talent between 'em

这里除了我全是些蠢材

Not an ounce. In fact you know what?

全都是 说真的 你知道吗

I think that prize is as good as mine already

那奖金已经是我唾手可得的了

Yes, indeed. I am about to come into a very very large sum of money

是的没错 我马上就会有一大笔钱

100000$ to be precise

准确地说 是十万美元

Well, is that so?

哦 是这样啊

In that case, sir, you'll be wanting our platinum card

这样的话 先生 我想你应该会对我们的白金卡感兴趣

Hello again

又见面了

Oh, man! These are like the cheesiest songs of all time

哦 老天 这简直就是有史以来最烂的歌

I know, right?

我知道

I mean, I was even thinking of writing my own song instead

我是说 我甚至想写一首属于自己的歌

Wait, what?

等等 你说啥

Your own song? Well, yeah

你自己的歌 没错

Look, if you want to win that money, just do what the koala says

听着 如果你想得到奖金 就照那只考拉说的去做

Why? You think I can't write my own song?

为什么 你觉得我没法为自己写歌吗

I'm just saying, not everyone can write songs, okay?

我意思是不是所有人都能写歌的 好吗

I know I make it look easy babe, but it's not

宝贝儿 我知道这看起来虽然很简单 但实际并非如此

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558330.html