华盛顿邮报 编剧罢工如何影响秋季美剧?(1)(在线收听

 

    So, Lili, we're in the middle of this historic double strike in Hollywood right now.

    莉莉,我们现在正处于好莱坞历史性的双重打击中。

    There are members of the Writers Guild of America, the Screen Actors Guild.

    罢工的双方是美国编剧协会成员与美国演员协会成员。

    They're not working. They're not making new movies or shows. They're not promoting things that have already been released.

    这些人不工作,不制作新的电影或节目,也不推广已经发行的节目。

    You're the Post TV critic. Does that mean that you are also not working right now?

    你是《Post TV 》的评论员。这是否意味着你现在也不工作?

    Not yet.

    还没有工作。

    That's my colleague Lili Loofbourow.

    这是我的同事莉莉·洛夫堡。

    Hollywood writers and actors have been on the picket line for months now.

    好莱坞的编剧和演员们几个月来一直在示威罢工。

    Here's actor Steve Buscemi listing some of their demands at a rally in July.

    这是演员史蒂夫·布斯米在7月的一次集会上列出的一些要求。

    We are here because so much is at stake.

    我们聚集在这里,是因为利害攸关。

    Fair pay, revenue sharing, healthcare, retirement funding, a fair casting process, AI protection, and fair compensation.

    公平薪酬、收入共享、医疗保健、退休金、公平的角色分配过程、人工智能保护与合理补偿。

    But Lili says that hasn't stopped production for new shows altogether.

    但莉莉表示这并没有完全阻止新节目的制作。

    Yeah, there's still a lot of stuff coming out in the fall, and streamers especially have a pretty hefty backlog of shows that are ready to go.

    对,秋天还有很多影视节目要上映,特别是流媒体,流媒体已经准备好了相当多的节目。

    And so, while a few are still holding on to shows and not releasing them yet, others are just, you know, going ahead and basically airing new programming as planned.

    虽然有些平台还在等待,尚未上映节目,但其他平台正在继续按计划播放新节目。

    So there's going to be plenty of new stuff to watch, actually, this fall.

    今年秋天会有很多新节目可供观看。

    If this continues for longer, we may see that change. But there will be new shows.

    如果罢工持续更长时间,我们可能会看到变化。不过仍会有新节目播出。

    Today, we preview some of the fall's most hotly anticipated shows, from a modern-day fairy tale...

    今天,我们来预告一下今秋最受期待的几部剧,从现代童话……She told me I had three wishes.

    她说我有三个愿望。

    ...to a murder mystery at the end of the world.

    …到世界尽头的神秘谋杀案。

    There's no going back.

    没有回头路了。

    And we'll dive into how the strikes could still reshape the industry beyond the fall.

    我们将深入探讨这次罢工如何在秋季之后重塑行业。

    Our industry has changed exponentially.

    我们的行业发生了翻天覆地的变化。

    They want us to step back in time. We cannot and we will not do that.

    他们想让我们回到过去。我们不能也不会那样做。

    Lili, let's maybe start by chatting about what is coming out over the next couple of months.

    莉莉,让我们先聊聊未来几个月将会播放什么内容吧。

    What are you most looking forward to in the fall lineup?

    在秋季阵容中,你最期待的是哪部?

    Well, there's going to be a new season of the Apple TV+ series "The Morning Show."嗯,Apple TV+将推出新一季的《早间新闻》。

    How is the training going? Is that crazy? Are you ready to defy gravity?

    训练进行得怎么样了? 这很疯狂吗? 你准备好挑战地心引力了吗?

    My God, I've been trying to defy gravity for 15 years. I'm nervous. Yeah, I'm nervous.

    我的天啊,我已经试着挑战地心引力15年了。我很紧张。对,我很紧张。

    You're going to be great.

    你会很棒的。

    And Jon Hamm is joining the cast as an Elon Musk type.

    乔恩·哈姆将加入剧组,饰演埃隆·马斯克这类人。

    Amazing.

    很神奇。

    Yeah. Which, you know, is fun just because I think that Billy Crudup has played a little bit of a Jon Hamm type role on some of Apple TV+'s programming, including "Hello Tomorrow!"是的。这很有趣,因为比利·克鲁普在Apple TV+的一些节目中饰演了乔恩·哈姆之类的角色,其中包括《明天你好!》这部剧。

    So I think it's going to be interesting to watch Crudup and Hamm basically face off as charming, persuasive, slightly untrustworthy, you know, business guys.

    我认为观看克鲁普和哈姆以极具魅力、富有说服力、有点不可信的商人形象正面交锋会很有趣。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hsdyb/565915.html