华盛顿邮报 编剧罢工如何影响秋季美剧?(3)(在线收听

 

    I laid him down. I should have just told him how I feel. I will find him.

    我把他放下来。我应该直接告诉他我的感受。我会找到他的。

    Look, Captain, you know Blackbeard's going to murder you.

    听着,船长,你知道“黑胡子”会杀了你。

    What? No. Why would he do that?

    怎么啦?不。他为什么要这么做?

    You dumped him.

    你甩了他。

    I didn't dump him.

    我没有甩了他。

    He dumped you.

    他甩了你。

    No. We're on a break.

    不。我们分开了。

    And there is a new Dan Harmon animated show that's going to be called "Krapopolis," which has already been greenlit for three seasons in advance.

    丹·哈蒙将推出一部名为《猥城琐事》的新动画片,该剧已经提前获得了三季的拍摄许可。

    I did it! I killed the Medusa. It took a lot of cutting to figure it out, but I think their weakness is beheading.

    我做到了!我杀了美杜莎。我花了很大力气才弄明白,但我认为他们的弱点是砍头。

    So, a lot clearly coming out in the next couple of months, even with the strike in the background.

    即使在罢工的背景下,未来几个月也会有很多剧集上映。

    What of all of these are you most excited about, looking forward to?

    在所有这些剧集中,你最兴奋、最期待的是哪部?

    Something you would, you know, be counting down until the day that it aired.

    有的电视剧,你会倒计时,直到它播出的那一天。

    I'm especially looking forward to a show called "A Murder at the End of the World."我特别期待一部叫《世界尽头的一场谋杀》的电视剧。

    I think there's something going on here... that we don't fully understand.

    我觉得这里有事发生……我们并没有完全理解。

    Why is it, wherever you go, death follows?

    为什么无论你走到哪里,死亡总是如影随形?

    And so this sounds a little bit like "Glass Onion."这部剧听起来有点像《玻璃洋葱》。

    Emma Corrin, who you may remember from "The Crown," where she played Diana, she is going to play the sleuth.

    艾玛·科林,你们可能还记得她在《王冠》中扮演的戴安娜,她在《世界尽头的一场谋杀》这部剧中将扮演侦探。

    And I'm a sucker for a fun murder mystery.

    我对有趣的谋杀悬疑剧很着迷。

    But Brit Marling is so original that I really can't see what it is that she does with a very well-worn formula, because I'm sure it's not going to be exactly what we expect.

    不过,布里特·马林是如此具有独创性,我真的看不出她用一个老掉牙的配方做了什么,因为我确信这部剧不会完全按照我们的预期走。

    At the same time, though, is it true that the strikes have led to changes in the TV industry and the landscape?

    与此同时,这场罢工是否真的导致了电视行业及其格局发生了变化?

    Are there things that we're missing that either aren't part of this lineup or are still changing because of what's going on?

    我们有没有漏掉一些节目,这些电视剧要么不是这个阵容的,要么正在因为正在发生之事变化?

    Definitely. So, Late-Night shows are going to continue to be on pause.

    肯定有。《深夜秀》将继续暂停。

    So we're not going to have Seth Meyers, we're not going to have Colbert, and also "Saturday Night Live," you know, "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver."我们看不到赛斯·迈耶斯,也看不到科尔伯特。《周六夜现场》、《约翰·奥利弗上周今夜秀》这些节目也会暂停。

    So, that whole genre is going to be deeply affected and has been deeply affected and will continue to be.

    这类型的节目将会受到深刻的影响,而且已经受到了深刻的影响,并将继续受到影响。

    There are new seasons of very popular shows like ABC's "Abbott Elementary" and "Night Court" that aren't going to come out.

    像ABC电视台的《小学风云》和《夜间法庭》等热门剧集的新一季都不会播出。

    Shows that are not written beforehand, essentially, are suffering.

    基本上,没有事先写出来的电视剧正在遭受挫折。

    But to compensate for that, you know, networks are going to have fewer shows and lean towards reality TV, which is already a hefty percentage of what they do.

    但为了弥补空缺,电视网将会减少节目,并倾向于播放真人秀,这已经占了电视网的很大一部分。

    And then, of course, game shows and sports.

    当然,还有游戏竞赛节目和体育节目。

    So, you know, there's a temptation to say that broadcast TV especially is going to be transformed by the strike just because that's what happened last time.

    据说,存在一种诱惑--尤其是广播电视将会被罢工所改变,因为这就是上次发生的事情。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hsdyb/565917.html