人人说英语初级19(在线收听

  At the Bar 在酒吧
  Conversation 1 (会话一)
  Bartender:Good evening , sir.
  吧台侍应生:晚上好,先生。
  Customer:Good evening. I'll have a Scotch.
  顾客:晚上好。我想要杯威士忌。
  Bartender:Yes ,sir. Straight or on the rocks?
  吧台侍应生:好的,先生。纯威士忌还是加冰块?
  Customer:On the rocks , please.
  顾客:加冰块。
  Key Words and Phrases(关键词汇)
  Scotch (名)威士忌
  straight (形)纯的
  on the rocks 加冰块
  Conversation 2(会话二)
  Customer: Hi ,I'd like to have a beer.
  顾客:嗨,我要杯啤酒。
  Bartender:Hi, good evening . Which kind of beer would you like ?
  吧台侍应生:嗨,晚上好。您要什么啤酒?
  Customer:I'd like to try a local beer . What would you suggest?
  顾客:我想尝尝本地啤酒。你给我建议一下吧。
  Bartender:How about Yanjing Beer? It's very popular here.
  吧台侍应生:燕京啤酒怎么样?在这儿很受欢迎的。
  Customer:Sounds good . I'll take that.
  顾客:听着不错,就要它吧。
  Key Words and Phrases (关键词汇)
  local(形)当地的
  suggest (动)建议
  popular(形)受欢迎的
  sound (动)听起来
  Conversation 3 (会话三)
  Bartender: Hello, ma'am. Can I help you ?
  吧台侍应生:您好,太太,您要什么?
  Customer:Yes,please. I'd like a gin and tonic.
  顾客:请给我来杯金汤力。
  Bartender:Sure, ma'am. Here you are.
  吧台侍应生:好的,太太。这是您的酒。
  Customer:Thank you . How much is it ?
  顾客:谢谢。多少钱?
  Bartender:25 yuan.
  吧台侍应生:25元。
  Customer:Here's 30 . Keep the change.
  顾客:这是30元,不用找了。
  Bartender:Thank you very much, ma'am ,but we don't take tips in China.
  吧台侍应生:谢谢您的好意,不过在中国我们不收小费。
  Key Words and Phrases(关键词汇)
  gin and tonic 金汤力(加奎宁水的杜松子酒)
  change (名)找回的零钱
  tip (名)小费
  Additional Useful Expressions (补充常用语)
  We have draft and bottled beer.
  我们有生啤酒和瓶装啤酒。
  Do you serve soft drinks?
  你们有软饮料吗?
  Let me buy you a drink .
  我请你喝一杯。
  I'll be with you in a moment , sir.
  先生,我一会儿就过来为您服务。
  Would you like to try our special cocktail?
  您想尝尝我们特制的鸡尾酒吗?
  What kind of wine do you have?
  你们有什么样的葡萄酒?
  Do you take credit card?
  你们接受信用卡吗?
  Can I have an ashtray ,please?
  请给我一个烟灰缸好吗?
  Vocabulary (词汇)
  draft beer 生啤酒
  bottled(形)瓶装的
  soft drink 软饮料
  cocktail (名)鸡尾酒)
  credit card 信用卡
  ashtray (名)烟灰缸

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/rrsyyc/63619.html