《绯闻女孩》经典台词(双语)(在线收听

Gossip girl: Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan's elites. And who am I? That's a secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me, XOXO, gossip girl。

嘿,上东区的贵族们,绯闻少女在此,我是你们唯一得到曼哈顿精英们丑闻的渠道。至于我是谁,那是一个我永远也不会说的秘密。你知道你是爱我的,XOXO,绯闻少女。

2. Gossip girl: Spotted, lonely boy can't believe the love of his life has returned. If only she knew who he was.

目击——寂寞男孩不敢相信他一生挚爱回来了,只是如果她知道他的存在的话。

3. Blair: I love you, Nate Archibald, always have, always will.

我爱你,N,一直是,永远会。

4. Serena: I didn't come back for you.

我又不是为你回来的。

5. Gossip girl: There's nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.

在这世界上绯闻少女最喜欢的莫过于女人之间的战争,而这个将是个十分经典的战役。

6. Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair.

幸福并不在你的选项之内,你还是先搞定B吧。

7. Serena: I don't wanna take anything, it's just...

Blair: Because it's yours to take if you want.

——我并不想从你那里抢走什么,只是……

——因为只要你想要你就可以拿走。

8. Chuck: I love it when you talk dirty.

Serena: You just love when a girl talks to you.

Chuck: Actually, I prefer them when they're not talking.

——我喜欢你说脏话的样子。

——只要是女孩子跟你说话你都喜欢。

——其实,我更喜欢她们不说话的样子。

9. Dan: You'd really go out with some guy you don't know?

Serena: Well you can't be worse than the guys I do know.

——你真的要和一个你不认识的人出去吗?

——恩,你总不会比我认识的那些家伙坏。

10. Lily: Stay outta my life, Rufus

R,离开我的生活。

11. Gossip girl: I bet you're wondering what gossip girl is doing up so early. Truth is, I never went to bed. Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better.

我敢肯定你们都在疑惑绯闻少女大清早的在干吗。其实我根本就没有睡觉。在醒着的生活是如此美好的时候,为何要把时间浪费在做梦上呢。

12. Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.

历史上没有人讨厌过你。

13. Serena (to Blair): It's not tradition if it's new.

如果是新的那它就不是传统了。

14. Blair: It's enuff when I say it's enuff.

我说够了才是够了。

15. Gossip girl: Choose your side or run & hide.

选择你的阵营,或者干脆躲起来吧。

16. Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? I'm Chuck Bass.

为什么我要做接待员呢?因为我是Chuck Bass.

17. Gossip girl: We all know one nation can't have two queens.

我们都很清楚,一个国家不能有两个女王(一山不容二虎)。

18. Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.

Little J,给你一个小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。

19.B's mother: Fashion knows not of comfort.

时尚永远不会考虑舒适。

20. Jenny: I guess there are firsts for everything.

我想任何事情都有第一次吧。

21. Blair: No more excuses. Serena must have the hottest date ever. If he's got plans, he'll change them. If he's got a girlfriend, he'll dump her. If he's out town, he'll charter a G5 and fly home.Make it happen.

没有任何借口。S必须有最好的男伴,如果他有计划,他就必须改变计划;如果他有女朋友,他就必须甩了她;如果他不在NY,他就必须找一架G5 然后飞回来。

22. Rufus: I'm sorry that I kissed you, but I did it, because I thought he should know how it feels to lose you. Trust me, it was not fun.

很抱歉我吻了你,这么做是因为我觉得他应该知道失去你的滋味,相信我,那一点也不好玩

23. Gossip girl: Call us old schools, but sometimes the fairy tale ending requires the knight to get off his ass and saddle up his steed.

叫我们守旧派,但是有时童话的结局是需要骑士亲自来安排一切的。

24. Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.

他们怎么说表象来着?对了,表象可是具有欺骗性的。但是大多时候,眼见为实。

25. Gossip girl: As you may've guessed, upper east siders, prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition, it's human nature to be free.

正如你们所知,上东区的贵族们,“阻止”在“表现”面前是无力的,人天性就向往自由。

26. Blair: Do you like me?

Chuck: Define “like”.

——你喜欢我?

——定义“喜欢”。

27. Gossip: Spotted, Nate Archibald learning you don't know a good thing till it's gone, and found someone else.

目击——N终于明白直到失去一样好东西并且看到她属于另外一个人了,你才会明白。

28. Rufus: Your money was no good for me then and still no good for me now.

你的钱以前对我就没用,现在还是。

29. Gossip: Spotted Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin with—his heart.

目击——C失去了一样没人知道的东西,他的心。

30.Gossip: It's often said no matter the truth, people see what they want to see. Some people might take a step back and find out they were lookin at the same big picture all along.

常言道,不管事实如何,人们总是只看到他们想看到的。有些人可能会退一步,然后发现他们一直都在原地。

31. Rufus:I miss you, and I've been missing you for a while.

我很想你,想你很久了。

32.Nate: If you're ready to forgive me, then nothing can tear us apart, I promise.

Blair: What you said before, I love you too, always have, always will.

——如果你已经准备原谅我了,那么没有任何东西可以将我们分离,我保证。

——对于你之前说的(之前他说了I love you) ,我也爱你,一直是,永远会。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/video/feiwenshaonv/67215.html