马丁-催眠的花园02(在线收听

30 Now you're ready to visit the garden of your mind.

现在你已经准备好去探访你心灵的花园

31 Check that your head is in line with your spine.
检查你的头和脊椎是否已成一直线不要弯曲。

32 Let your feet just fall slightly apart.
让你的双脚微微打开与肩同宽。

33 Your arms can rest limply at your side.
双手背可轻轻地在身旁放松。

34 Turn your hands so the palms are slightly facing upwards,将两手的掌心微微朝上,

35 the sides of your hands on the floor.不用太刻意。

36 Close your eyes now, and just listen to our voices.
现在请闭上你的眼睛,请听着我们的声音。

37 And if you listen to our voices, you will find a wonderful relaxing thing happen to you.
而当你听我们的声音,你将经验到一种美妙放松的经验会发生在你的身上。

38 You'll find the muscles in your body right down your spine are completely relaxing.
你会发现全身的肌肉延伸到脊椎以下的部分都将完全地放松。

39 Be aware of your breathing.去意识到你的呼吸。

40 Don't force or strain the breath.不要刻意用力地呼吸。

41 Just be aware of the slow, deep breath
只要去感觉到你的呼吸变得缓慢和深沉。

42 that go right down to the bottom of the stomach as you inhale.
在你吸气时候这气会带到腹部的下方。

43 Be conscious of your stomach rising very gently as you inhale.
并且意识到在你每次吸气时,你的小腹会微微地鼓起。

44 When you exhale, feel yourself letting go completely,

在呼气的时候将所有的气完全地呼出,让自己所有的烦恼也一起呼出,

45 and sinking down heavily to the floor.

并感到全身非常地沉重,下沉到地板里了。

46 Feel yourself sinking down deeper and deeper...

感到你自己深深地陷入地板里,

47 down deeper into the floor.越来越深,深入到地板里。

48 You are calm, your whole body is relaxing,

你感到很平静,你的全身正在放松,

49 relaxing more with each gentle breath you breathe.

而在你每次缓缓地呼吸后,你将更加地放松。

50 Leave your eyes closed, your eyelids are beginning to feel heavy and relaxed.

让你的双眼闭上吧,你的眼皮开始感到非常地沉重和放松。


51They feel comfortably heavy.它们感到舒服地沉重。

52 So relaxed you don't want to open them again.

是那样地放松你不想再把它们打开了。

53 You are now feeling peaceful and calm and tranquil

你现在感受到平安,祥和以及宁静。

54 as you slowly breathe in and out,

当你慢慢地呼吸、吸气、吐气,

55 in and out.吸气、吐气。

56 Your whole body is feeling heavy and relaxed.

你的全身感到非常地沉重和放松。

57 All tension is being dissolved away from the muscles down the back of your neck,

所有的紧张压力都消失了,随着你身体脖子后的肌肉放松而消失了,

58 right down your spine...

延伸的到你的脊椎下方,

59 all of your chest...

及整个胸部附近的肌肉都放松了......

60 Relaxing...都放松了......


61 And tension is just dissolving away.

紧张压力都消失不见了。

62 Your entire body is calm and relaxed.

你的全身已经放松了。

63 Your arms and hands are feeling heavy and limp at your sides.

你的手背和双手开始感到非常地沉重,松软地摆在两旁。

64 Your legs right down to your feet begin to feel heavy, calm and relaxed.

而你的双腿延伸到你的脚掌也开始感到非常地沉重和放松。

65 Your legs and feet feel heavy and limp.

你的双腿和脚掌感到非常地沉重和无力。

66 Your whole body is sinking down deeper and deeper.

你的全身正渐渐地往下沉,越沉越深。

67 Your whole body feels warm and relaxed全身将感到温暖和放松。

68as you sink down deeper.在你下沉的时候,

69 Letting go.放松吧,

70 Letting go more and more.越来越放松。

71 Letting go and listening to nature's sounds.

让我们放松来倾听自然美妙的声响。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdcm/72159.html