马丁-催眠的花园03(在线收听

72 Imagine now that you are in your own beautiful garden.

现在想象你正站在自己美丽的花园里,

73 This is your own private most relaxing calm place这是你自己私人所拥有最放松宁静的园地。

74 where everything around you is bathed in light.

在这里每件东西都沉浸在阳光里。

75 Color and beauty surround you.

缤纷的色彩与自然之美围绕着你。

76 Plants and flowers of many varieties are bathed in sunshine.

许多不同种类的植物和花朵也都沉浸在柔和的阳光下。

77 From the gentle rays of the sun in the clear blue sky above.

从碧蓝的天空中,太阳撒下柔和的光芒。

78 And passing from one flower to the next,

而从一朵花到另外一朵花,

79 you see many colors of the butterflies as they float on the warm air.

你看到许多色彩靓丽的蝴蝶正在晴空中飞舞。

80 The multicolored wings glistening in the sunlight as they drift.

它们那彩色的翅膀正闪烁在阳光下。

81 And the birds in the distance add their music to nature's chorus.
而远处的鸟儿也开始高歌加入自然的舞场。

82 As the air is heavy with the natural beautiful relaxing scent of the trees and flowers,

空气中充满了由花草树木所散发的自然香气,多么美好另人放松,

83 you can hear the trickling waters slowly flowing over the small rocks.

你可以听见潺潺的溪流正缓慢地流过一些小岩石。

84 It's so beautiful in your garden - peaceful and serene, alive and vibrant.

在你的花园里一切是那么地美好:宁静、安详,具有生气和活力。


85 You feel at home,你觉得好象回到了自然的家一样,

86at one with nature.你就像是自然的一部分。

87As you slowly walk down a green grassy bank and come to a little stream of bubbling crystal clear water,

当你慢慢地沿着青草地走向一条水晶一般清澈的小溪流,

88 the light is dancing of the water in many directions.

看见阳光在水面上闪闪发光。

89 Just imagine yourself slowly and quietly walking down a pathway beside the stream,

继续想象看到你自己正慢慢安静地走向溪旁的一条小路,

90 absorbed in nature.整个人容入自然中。

91 Feel yourself peaceful and calm感到自己很平静与安详,

92 at one with the garden.就好象是花园的一部分。

93 Beside the stream is a still deep pool of crystal clear water.

在小溪的旁边有一个平静深沉的池塘,里面充满了清澈的水。

94 Pause for a moment and look down at your own reflection.

暂停一下,看看自己在池中的倒影吧。

95 There's warmth in your heart在你的心中升起一股暖流,

96 and a smile on your face,而你的脸上也浮现出微笑,

97 because you have discovered the path - the pathway to good health within yourself.

因为你已经发现到通往健康的路就在你里面。

98 You realize you alone you are the keeper of this path.

你觉悟到只有你自己一人才是这条路的管理者。

99 You realize and certainly know that even though the path can sometimes be blocked by the events of life,

你也同时认知到即使有时候这条路会被生活上一些事而阻碍,

100 you know you can come down this path and be free anytime you wish.

但你知道你可以在任何时候自由地走回这条路上。


101 You can free yourself from all the feelings of injustice.

你可以让自己由不平的情绪中释放出来。

102 And injustice will no longer stalk you.

不平的感觉将不再跟随着你。

103 Rid yourself of anger and guilt.摆脱掉一切的愤怒和罪恶感。

104 No difficulty has power over you unless you give it that power.

再也没有任何外在的力量可以掌控你,除非你将控制权权交给他。

105 Let past events just fade away.让过去的种种都消失离开吧。

106 Don't let them darken your future.

不要再让他们为你的将来蒙上一层阴影。

107Forgive yourself for past mistakes.

为着过去的错误原谅自己吧。

108 You cannot change the past.你不可能改变过去。

109 Now that you know better, forgive yourself and let all negative thoughts go.

现在你必须要懂事了,原谅自己并让所有负面的思想都离开吧,

110 Go from your mind.离开你的心灵。

111You can change your future by changing your thoughts.

你可以改变你的未来由改变你的思想开始。

112 We are the creators of our own thoughts.

我们都是自己思想的创造者。

113 Change your thoughts and you change your world.

改变你的思想你将能改变自己的世界。

114 There is nothing more absolute than change.

没有什么是比改变更确定的了。

115 Everything changes.每一件事物都在变化,

116 Nothing ever remains the same.没有什么是停止不变的。

117 Remember the good passes,记住好的会过去,

118 and so does the bad.而同样坏的也会过去。

119 When we are down, there's only one way to go,

当我们跌落到最低处的时候,

120- That is: up.只有一条出路就是:向上。

121 If we only wait a little, the cycle, the unfailing tide of things,
只要我们再多忍一下,那自然的循环,宇宙不止的潮汐,

122 will sweep us up again.

将会再次将我们往上带起。

123 The essence of the desired state is already in yourself.

你所期望的状态那本质早已生殖在你里面。

124 The fruit is already in the seed.

就好像果实的本质早已经在种子里了。

125 You can have everything now that you know how to ask.

你可以拥有每一样东西,现在你已知道如何去要求了。

126 Formulate your images and ask.

形成你的意向然后去要求。

127 Everything that happens to us is the result of the seed planted.

每一件发生在我们身上的事都是过去所种下的结果。

128 Plant your seeds carefully.所以小心地播种,

129 Your thoughts are your seeds.你的思想就是你的种子。

130 They will bud and blossom and bear fruit.

它们将萌芽,开花和结果。

131 By changing your thoughts today, will build your world of tomorrow.

从今天改变你的思想做起,你将建立明日你的世界。

132 I'm going to stop talking now, while you keeping your mind images of your body being restored to good health.

我现在将暂停说话,但请你继续在你的心灵中想象着你的身体正恢复健康。

133 See yourself as you would like to be.

看到你自己成为你想成为的样子,

134 See a picture in your mind,

在你的心中看到这样的照片,

135 visualize what you feel is right for you.

想象什么才是对你好的,

136 Remember your thoughts are seeds.

记得你的思想就像种子,

137 Sow them now wisely.

现在明智地播种。

138 and they will bud and blossom and bear fruit.

它们将萌芽,开花和结果。

139 I want you to always think of your mind as a lovely garden.

我要你总是把自己的心灵想象成一座美丽的花园。

140 If you look after it, it will look after you.

如果你好好的照顾它,它也会好好的照顾你。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdcm/72160.html