马丁-催眠的花园04(在线收听

141The beautiful garden is slowly and quietly fading from you mind.

现在美丽的花园正慢慢安静地从你的心中退去。

142 As you bring awareness back into your physical body,当你开始将意识带回你的身体,

143 you know deep in your mind that you have sowed positive seeds of thought,

但你知道在你心灵深处你已经播下一些积极思想的种子,

144 and they have passed over to the storeroom of life's experiences -

而它们也传送到人生经验的储藏室里。

145 - Your subconscious mind, life's garden.

你的潜意识,生命的花园。

146 And there they will bud and blossom to bear fruits sometime in the future.

而它们将会萌芽,开花,并会在未来的某个时候结果。

147 Slowly now begin to become aware.

现在开始慢慢地恢复你的意识。

148 Observe your breathing.观察你的呼吸,

149 Notice how slow and quiet the breathes become most(???) in your resting.

注意到在你休息的时候你的呼吸变得多么地平静和缓慢。

150 Now begin to breathe a little more deliberately.

现在开始有点刻意地去呼吸。

151 Making each inhalation a little longer,

让每次的吸气延长一点,

152 a little deeper.加深一点。

153And as you exhale,而当你呼气时,

154 feel an abundance of energy感受到丰盛的经历,

155 spreading throughout your body.散播在你的全身。

156 Begin to move and bring back all the body sensations.

现在我们要开始活动一下带回身体的感觉。

157 Move your hands and fingers.移动一下你的双手和手指头。

158 Move the feet and toes.移动一下你的脚掌和脚趾头。

159 Allow your head to roll very gently from side to side.

将你的头由一边慢慢地转向另一边。

160 Open your eyes,张开你的双眼,

161 Blink a little and allow your eyes to become accustomed to the light.

眨眨你的眼睛好适应一下光线。

162 Now begin to stretch upwards.现在要开始向上伸展一下身体。

163 Raising your hands and arms above your head,

高举你的双手手背超过你的头部,

164 stretching向上伸展,

165stretch...伸展......

166 right through the body全身用力地伸展,

167 stretch...伸展......

168Exhale,呼气,

169 let it all go with a "sigh".开口用力呼出所有的气。

170 This is a new day.这是新的一天。

171 Slowly bring yourself into sitting position, and the feeling of calmness will remain deep within.

慢慢地让自己坐起来感受那股平静安详的感觉还深深地留在你里面。

172 It will remain always.

它将会一直的留在你心里。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdcm/72161.html