你今天早来了(在线收听


SCENE
A  文斯顺道来吉娜的隔间看他

【你今天早来了】

 

Vince:  Hey, Zina. You're here early today.

文斯:  嗨,吉娜,你今天早来了。

 

Zina:  Yeah, I'm going to be making phone calls all day. What a 1) blast.

吉娜:         对啊,我今天要打一整天的电话。真够好玩的。

 

Vince:         I just wanted to say thanks for putting us on the map so fast. I 2) appreciate it.

文斯:         我只是想谢谢你那么快就让我们站上柜面了。我很感激。

 

Zina: Save it, Vince. After I put my first million in the bank, I'll say you're welcome.

吉娜:         省省吧,文斯。等我在银行存了第一个一百万,我会跟你说不客气的。

 

Vince:  Fair enough. 3) Keep up the good work.

文斯:         很公平。再接再励。

 

语言详解

 

A: Here are those tools you wanted to borrow.

     这些是你想要借的工具。

 

B: Thanks a million.  I really appreciate it.

    千恩万谢。我真的很感激。

 

Save it. 你省省吧。】

 

save存,省下的意思,而Save it.在对话中用做短句,意思是省省吧。,告诉对方多说无益。而save it for的句型也很常用,意思是替……预留,请看以下的实际例子:

 

A:I wasn't drinking, officer; I just didn't see the red light.

     警官,我没有喝酒;我只是没看到红灯。

B:Save it for the judge.

    这些话你留着去跟法官说吧。

 

A:I love this movie! I want to watch it, too.

    我好爱这部电影!我也要去看。

B:OK. I'll save it for tonight when you get home from work.

    好。我就把这部电影留到今晚,等你下班回家一起看。

 

1) blast  (n.) 尽兴,玩得愉快

2) appreciate  (v.) 感激

3) Keep up the good work. 再接再励

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhichangshejiao/7798.html