另一张绿色便条纸(在线收听


SCENE
A  加州的资讯王办公室 

【另一张绿色便条纸】

 

Zina:  Dave! Look at this!

吉娜:         戴夫!你看这个!

 

Dave:  You don't have to yell, Zina. I'm just one 1) cubicle away.

戴夫:         你不必用喊的,吉娜。我才离你一个隔间而已。

 

Zina:  Somebody left another green post-it note.

吉娜:         有人留了另一张绿色便条纸。

 

Dave:  Was it your "humba boy" again?

戴夫:         又是你那个伦巴男孩啊?

 

Zina:           It says, "You look so 2) frail, / but I know you're tough like a nail. / To me, you are more beautiful than free e-mail."

吉娜:         上面写着:你看来娇柔,但我知道你如钢铁般强韧。对我来说,你比免费的伊妹儿还要讨人喜欢。

 

Dave:  Wow. He really likes you, doesn't he?

戴夫:  哇,他还真喜欢你,不是吗


语言详解

 

A: Brian went off in class and yelled at the teacher.

   布莱恩在课堂上情绪失控还对老师大喊。

 

B: That guy is totally out of control.

   那家伙真是 完全失去控制了。

 

doesn't he? 不是吗?】

 

这是所谓附加疑问句,是添加在句末的问句,是为了确定自己讯息正确或为了得到对方的赞同。肯定附加疑问句希望得到否定回答,否定附加疑问句希望获得肯定回答。

 

A: This is the book that you want,isn't it?

     这是你要的那本书,不是吗?

B: Yes, it is.

     正是。

 

A: You don't like coffee, do you?

     你不喜欢咖啡,是吗?

B: No, I don't.

     对,我不喜欢。

 

1cubicle (n.) (办公室) 隔间

2)  frail  (a.) 柔弱的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhichangshejiao/7802.html