你打算回应他吗?(在线收听


SCENE
A  吉娜和戴夫在隔间里 

【你打算回应他吗?】

 

Zina:  He's been here again.

吉娜:         他又到过这里了。

 

Dave: Rhumba Boy? What did he write this time?

戴夫:         伦巴男孩?他这次写了什么?

 

Zina:           I am not mean. / Actually, I am quite clean. / Will you be my queen? / Answer me in green, / on your computer screen./

吉娜:         我不卑鄙。 其实我很干净。汝愿当吾手中玉?用绿色的纸回答我,在你的电脑屏幕上。

 

Dave:  Are you going to answer him?

戴夫:         你打算回应他吗?

 

Zina:  Yes." don't like your green notes. / They make me see red. / Show your head, / and you'll 1) end up dead."

吉娜:  对。我不爱你的绿纸条。它们让我气得脸通红。若敢露脸,就要你死。

 

语言详解

 

A: Isn't Lisa your girlfriend?.

    莉莎不是你的女朋友吗?

 

B: Actually, we broke up. Now I'm dating Jane.

    其实我们分手了。我现在跟阿珍在约会。

 

He's been here. 他到过这里。】

 

have/has been here隐含现在已经离开这里的意思,要是have/has come here即是表示现在人在这里。同理have/has been there意味着已经离开那里,而have/has gone there说明尚在那里

 

A: Where have you been? I haven't seen you and Peter for a long time.

     你这一向在哪里?我很久没有见到你和彼德。

B: I have been in Bangkok for a while, and Peter has gone to the U.S.

     我曾一度到曼谷,彼德去了美国。

 

1) end up  落得......的下场

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhichangshejiao/7811.html