我真的搞迷糊了(在线收听


SCENE④ A  在吉娜的隔间 

【我真的搞迷糊了】

 

Dave:          I'm really confused, Zina. Will you explain all this to me?

戴夫:         我真的搞迷糊了,吉娜。你能把这一切解释给我听吗?

 

Zina:  Look, we need to have the Stars.com 1) account, right?

吉娜:         我们得要拿到Stars.com这个客户,对吧?

 

Dave:  Yes. If we get it, we'll really be set for success.

戴夫:  对。若是拿到,我们就稳成功了。

 

Zina:  And to get it, we have to 2) beat WebTracker to the punch.

吉娜:         为了拿到这个客户,我们得要抢在"网路搜寻家"前面。

 

Dave:         OK, I'm with you so far.

戴夫:  好,我到现在都还听得懂。

 

Zina:  That's why I 3) promised that InfoKing would 4) be up and running by the end of next week.

吉娜:         所以我才承诺说 资讯王在下周末以前就能上线运作。

 

语言详解

 

A: Can I convince you into coming over to my house?

   我能够说服你来我家吗?

 

B: Only if you promise to cook me dinner.

   只要你答应做晚餐给我吃。

 

I'm with you so far. 我到现在都还听得懂。】

 

I'm with you.字面上的意义是我和你在一起。,而在使用上,I'm with you.是指我听得懂你说的话。若当对方已滔滔不绝地讲了一堆话,你为了表达自己都有在听,也都还跟得上他所说的话,这时候你就可以说I'm with you so far.我到现在都还听得懂。

 

A: So we got the bike and walked two miles, then...Are you paying attention?

     所以我们推摩托车走了两里,然后……你在注意听吗?

B: I'm with you so far. Keep going.

     我到现在都还听得懂,继续说。

 

1account  (n.) 客户,尤指生意上往来的客户

2)  beat to the punch  先发制人

3)  promise  (v.) 承诺

4)  be up and running (公司,机器等)开始运作

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhichangshejiao/7826.html