他不是我喜欢的类型(在线收听


SCENE① C  钢琴学校里  赫伯特与柔丝见面之后隔天

【他不是我喜欢的类型】

 

Rose:     He's just not my 1) type. And he's not 2) interested in me.

柔丝:    反正他不是我喜欢的类型,而且他对我没兴趣。

 

Sue:       So what's he after?

苏:       那他对什么感兴趣?

 

Rose:     He's interested in taking piano lessons.

柔丝:    他想学钢琴。

 

Sue:       A computer 3) geek wants to study piano?

苏:       一个玩电脑的想学钢琴?

 

Rose:     That's what his friend told me. He'll be my first 4) adult student.

柔丝:    那是他朋友告诉我的。他会是我第一个成年学生。

 

Sue:       Well, if he likes piano, he could be your type 5) after all.

苏:       嗯,假如他喜欢钢琴,他可能还是你喜欢的那一型。

 

Rose:     Don't 6) get your hopes up. He's just my student.

柔丝:    你就别指望了,他只是我的学生。

 

语言详解

 

A: This film has an "R" rating.

     这部片被列为限制级

 

B: Well, we're adults. We're allowed to watch it. 

   呃,我们成年了。我们可以看。

 

to be interested in someone/something 对(某人/某事)有兴趣】

 

对人和东西发生兴趣的时候,要说I'm interested in...(我对……有兴趣。)而觉得一个东西有趣的时候,则要说I found...very interesting.(我发觉……很有趣。)

 

A: Look at the way he stares at me...

   你看他盯着我瞧的样子……

B: He's obviously interested in you.

   他显然对你有兴趣。

 

A: What do you want to major in?

   你想主修哪一科?

B: I'm interested in Art History.

   我对艺术史有兴趣。

 

1) type (n.) 类型

2) be interested in...对……有兴趣

3) geek (n.) 电脑玩家,只懂电脑的怪人

4) adult (n.,a.) 成人,成人的

5) after all 终究,毕竟

6) get hopes up 燃起希望

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/websj/8045.html