你的脸上开始表现出来(在线收听


SCENE② C   柔丝下载音乐

【你的脸上开始表现出来】

 

Sue:       Oh? Did you say probably?

苏:       哦?你是说可能

 

Rose:     Yes, why?

柔丝:    对啊,怎么了?

 

Sue:       Ha, ha! That means you're 1) considering it!

苏:       哈哈!那表示你在考虑了!

 

Rose:              Considering what? Are you jumping to 2) conclusions again?

柔丝:    考虑什么?你又想随便下结论了吗?

 

Sue:       No. It looks like you're considering liking him for what he is...

苏:       才不呢。看起来你考虑不论他是什么样的人,你都会喜欢他……

 

Rose:     I didn't say that.

柔丝:    我可没说。

 

Sue:       Rose, you would never say that. But you face is starting to show it.

苏:       柔丝,你嘴里绝不会说。但你的脸上已经开始表现出来了。

 

语言详解

 

A: Happy one year anniversary! Here're your flowers, baby!

    一周年快乐!宝贝,这是给你的花!

 

B: Oh, Holmes! You are so considerate!

   ,荷姆斯!你真是贴心.

 

Don't jump up conclusions. 别妄下断语】

 

当别人还没完整了解事实就开始下结论,你就可以说这句话。

 

A: So you're going to quit!

   那你是要辞职!

B: Don't jump to conclusions. I just said I wanted a change.

   别那么快下结论. 我只是说我想做些改变.

 

1)  consider (v.) 考虑

2)  conclusion  (n.) 结论

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/websj/8063.html