让他来追你!(在线收听


SCENE① B  柔丝家

【让他来追你!】

 

Rose:       What's that supposed to mean?

柔丝:    那是什么意思?

 

Sue:       Show him that you like him. Let him 1) chase you!

苏:       让他知道你喜欢他。让他来追你!

 

Rose:     I've never shown anyone that I liked him before.

柔丝:    我从未让人家知道过我喜欢他。

 

Sue:       It's easy.

苏:       很容易啦。

 

Rose:    I know, you have lots of experience.

柔丝:    我知道,你的经验丰富。

 

Sue:       Don't make me sound so bad...

苏:       别把我讲得这么难听……

 

Rose:     I mean, at least you're not as 2) inexperienced as I am!

柔丝:    我是说,起码你不像我这么菜嘛!


语言详解

 

A: Guys always get bored after they date for a while.

  约会一阵子后男人就厌倦了。

 

B: Maybe they just like the chase.

    或许他们只喜欢追求女孩子的过程。

 

Don't make me sound so bad. 别这么糗我,把我说得这么不堪】

 

A:    You? Study for the test? That would be a rare sight!

    你?看书准备考试?真是奇景!

B:    Don't make me sound so bad. I just don't need to study as much as you do.

    你别把我说得一文不值。我只是不必像你那样用功。

 

1) chase  (v.) 追求异性,追赶

2) inexperienced  (a.) 生疏的,无经验的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/websj/8065.html