互联网的一些话题(在线收听

  A:Hello,Modern English,Drew speaking.

  你好,洋话连篇。我是Drew

  B:Hello,buddy.it's Marco here again.

  嘿哥们儿。我是Marco

  A:So Marco.what's the topic today?

  今天想谈点什么?

  B:something about the internet.

  关于互联网的一些话题怎么样?

  A:Good topic.well,what do you wanna know about that?

  好题目,那么你想知道什么?

  B:Do you have your personal web page?

  你有个人主页吗?

  A:I do.but you know what,I am really bad at computers.so I asked one of my friends to make one for me.

  有,可是你要知道我电脑极差。我的一个朋友帮我弄的。

  B:How often do you go to the internet?

  你通常什么时侯上网一次?

  A:well,it depends.Basically,I go to the net every day.You know,check my e-mails and see what new movies are coming out .that stuff,you know.

  那得看情况而定。基本上我每天都上,你知道的,查邮件,看看有什么新片子。那种东西你也知道的。

  B:what's your favorite web site?

  你最喜欢什么网?

  A:Westland dot com.

  :Westland . com

  B:what's it about?

  那是关于什么的?

  A:lots of stuff.Music,clothing,politics etc.

  好多啊,音乐,服装,政治之类的东西。

  B:Do you chat on the net?

  你上网聊天吗?

  A:No.It's a waste of time. I know some foreigners do,they talk to people from abroad,but it's boring.Nothing is real in there.

  不,太费时间了,我知道有些老外爱和其它国家的人聊,可那挺没劲的,里面没真的。

  B:I guess so.well,tell me your e-mail so that we can write to each other.

  我想也是,好吧,告诉我你的邮件地址,我写信给你。我的邮件是

  A:Ok.here it [email protected] to me.

  好的,我的邮件是[email protected].别忘了写信

  B:You bet.bye bye.

  当然,再见

  A:bye.

  再见

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

  [1]How often do you go to the internet?上网我们一般说成to go to the internet,但它还有另一种说法,叫Surf the net{网上冲浪}

  [2]Does this computer have the internet?这台电脑能上网吗?这句话虽然未在对话中出现,但似乎很多人都组织不好语言表达这个意思。看这句话你会发现老外们总是喜欢用最简单的语言来表辞答意。

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

  [ie:What does "***" mean ? "***"是什么意思?]

  web site outlook key in
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/study/8619.html