睡眠的问题(在线收听

  A:Hey,what's up,Marco?

  怎么样啊。Marco.

  B:Not much,you?

  还好,你呢?

  A:Nothing much,I almost didn't recognize your voice,You sound a little different.

  不错,我没听出来是你,你的声音听起来有点不一样

  B:I lost my voice.,well,how did you sleep last night?

  我嗓子哑了,你昨晚睡得怎么样?

  A:Too bad,I went to bed early,but I couldn't fall asleep,and when I did,I had a lot of nightmares,I guess I 've got the insomnia.

  糟透了,我很早就上床了,但我睡不着。等我睡着了,又作了很多恶梦。我想我得矢眠症了

  B:what does that mean?

  那是什么意思。

  A:"Insomnia" means you can't fall asleep.My roommate Peter slept like a log and he kept snoring,,Jesus,I would kill anybody for just 2-hour sound sleep.

  就是睡不着。我室友Peter睡得跟猪似的,他一直打呼。天啊,要是能让我睡俩个钟头的话,干什么都行

  B:{chuckles}Interesting.Well ,do you happen to know some sleeping problems?

  有意思,你知道睡眠的问题吗?

  A:I am not so sure about them,but I'll tell you all that I know.

  我不太确定,不过我尽量

  B:Okay.

  好的

  A;Well,you have already known insomnia,which means the inability to sleep.

  你已经知道矢眠。意思是睡不着

  B:Yes.

  是的

  A:And snoring is another sleeping problem.

  打呼是另一种

  B:Yes.

  是的

  A:Sometimes people talk while sleeping,and we call that sleep talking. There are some people who suddenly wake up at midnight,going around for a while,then go back to sleep again,that's called sleep wsalking.

  有时人们说梦话,或者睡觉是突然醒过来,然后又睡过去,就是梦游

  B;That's scaring.

  挺吓人的

  A:Kind of. And some people fart,some people grind their teeth or smack their lips……,well.there're so many of them,I can't come up with them all,

  一点点,有的人放屁,磨牙或是叭几嘴。太多了,我一时想不起来

  B:That's already too much,speaking of those,I am kind of tired. I am sure you're sleepy too,so I better let you go sleep.

  够多的了,说起这些,我有点困了,我知道你也困了,所以我还是让你睡吧

  A:You bet.well talk to you later.

  当然再聊

  B;Bye.

  再见

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

  [1]How did you sleep last night?你睡得好吗?问候别人睡得怎么样是一个常见的问题,类似的说法还有Did you sleep soundly last night?和,Did you sleep well last night?等

  [2]Nightmare是一个常见病,它除了有恶梦的意思之外,还可以表示糟糕的情况,比如说The transportation in BJ is a nightmare.

  [3]He slept like a log.表示他睡得跟死猪似的。Log是数学中的对数。它也表示木头,睡得跟木头似的,汉语的最佳解释就是睡得跟死猪似的。

  [4]常见的睡眠疾病有insomnia矢眠,,sleep talking说梦话,sleep walking梦游,wetting the bed尿床.snore打呼.nightmare作恶梦,grinding your teeth磨牙等

  Related Words…相关词汇

  rinckle nightperson pull an all nighter burn the midnight oil stay up late
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/study/8621.html