又把手机丢了(在线收听

  A:Hey,Marco. I lost my cell phone again.

  Marco.我又把手机丢了

  B:[Surprised]What?But you just lost one last week.

  [惊奇地]什么?可你上周才丢一部啊。

  A:I know .That’s why I said again.

  我知道,所以我才说又丢了。

  B:What happened?

  出什么事儿了?

  A;It all began because I wanted to quit smoking.

  这都是因为我想戒烟引起的。

  B:Quit smoking?

  戒烟?

  A;You know I’m like a chained smoker.My girl says kissing me is like kissing an ashtray,So I decided to quit.

  你知道我烟不离手,我女朋友说吻我就象吻烟灰缸。所以我决定戒。

  B:You did the right thing,But what happened to your cell phone?

  你做的对。可跟你手机有什么关系?

  A:On my way to school,I’d always buy smokes,I can’t seem to resist the temptance .Nocotine is one of the most addictive substances in the world,you know.So this morning,I dicided to take another route.A little farther,but there’re no smoke sellers.

  我上班的时候总会买包烟抽。我好象抗拒不了那种诱惑。你也知道尼古丁是世界上最容易上瘾的物质了。所以我决定换个道走。虽然远一些,可没有卖烟的。

  B:Then?

  然后呢?

  A:Then I bumped into that girl.

  然后我就撞到了那个姑娘。

  B:That girl?

  那个姑娘?

  A:Yeah.I bumped into her and we both fell down.I said sorry.I guess my cell phone wanted to say sorry too.So it slipped out of my pocket without telling me.

  是的。我撞到了她,我们都摔了。我向她抱歉。我想我的手机也要抱歉,所以它没通知我一声就从我口袋里划出去了。

  B:[Chuckles]Was she beautiful?

  [笑]那女孩漂亮吗?

  A:What’re you talking about?

  你说什么呢?

  B:I thought you were trying to hit on her.

  我以为你要调戏她呢。

  A:Just listen,okay?Then I headed my way to the school and when I wanted to make a phone call to my girlfriend,I found my cell phone was not there.

  听我讲好不好。然后我接着走。等我想给我女朋友打电话时我发现手机不见了。

  B:So you went back for it?

  你回去找了吗?

  A:I did,But you know.it’s already gone.Damn it.what did I don wrong ?

  找了,但你也知道,它肯定是不见了。见鬼,我做错了什么?

  B:You shouldn’t quit smoking again.

  你不应该再戒烟。

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

  [1]bump into和knock into都表示撞到某人,所不同的是bump into是碰了一下,而knock into则比较重

  [2]I headed my way to the school .这句话中,head不在表示“头”,作为动词,它表示“向…走”在街上遇到老外时他们可能会问你where are you heading?[你去哪儿啊?]

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

  [ ie:What does“***”mean?“***”是什么意思?]

  mobile {phone} antenna SMS satellite phone call
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/study/8691.html