过敏(在线收听

 A:Hello,Modern English .How can I help you ?

  你好,洋话连篇。请问有什么事儿?

  B:Hello,Could I talk to,please?

  你好,可以同Drew讲话吗?

  A:Marco,this is Drew.

  我就是。

  B:What's wrong?You sound like your voice is gone.

  你怎么了。你好象嗓子哑了。

  A:Nothing much,My girl friend brought me a dog yesterday,but I'm allergic to dogs.

  没什么。我女朋友昨天给我那来了一条狗,可我对狗过敏。

  B:You love pets,don't you?

  你喜欢宠物对吧。

  A:Yes,I do.But unfortunately,I'only allergic to dogs.

  是的,可不幸的是我只对狗过敏。

  B:Too bad,Could you tell me something about pets in the west?

  糟糕。跟我讲讲宠物的事儿吧。

  A:Well ok.Westners have a different idea about pets.They take them as their friends,their family members.Especially dogs. They think dogs are men's best friends..

  没问题。西方人对宠物有不同的观点,他们把宠物当成他们的朋友,家人。尤其是狗,他们认为狗是人类最好的朋友。

  B:What pets do people usually keep?

  人们通常会养什么宠物?

  A:A lot.Fish,cats,horses…anything could be a pet.

  很多种。象鱼,猫,马。什么都可以成为宠物

  B:Have you kept a pet?

  那你养过没有?

  A:I have 3 fish.i named them after my best friends.One day,the fish called Ryne kicked the bucket.We even had a funeral for him.

  我有三条鱼,我给他们取了我好朋友们的名字。有一次,那条叫Ryne的鱼挂了。我们还为它举行了个葬礼。

  B:What is funeral?

  Funeral是什么?

  A:Oh,it's a ceremony for dead people.Marco,I need to go back to feed my dog,Talk to you later.

  那是给死人举行的一种议事。Marco我得去喂狗了,回头再聊吧。

  B:Ok.bye.

  好吧,再见

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音

  [1] They think dogs are men's best friends.西方人认为狗是人类最好的朋友,因此他们喜欢养狗。常见的狗有Poodle贵夫犬,Spaniel垂耳狗,German Shepherd德国牧羊犬,Labrador拉不拉多犬,Dalmatian斑点狗和Big Dan大丹等。

  [2]kick the bucket是口语中死的说法,相当于汉语中的某人挂了。

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

  [ie:What does "***" mean? "***"是什么意思?]

  cuddle affection animal shelter paw
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/study/8707.html