李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:口语要素-致谢与回答(在线收听

李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:口语要素[致谢与回答]

第二节 致谢与回答

【李阳老师的话】
“感谢”是李阳疯狂英语成功处世的精华!李阳疯狂英语的学员都应该这样对待别人:帮助他
人,并感激他人的帮助;保持一颗充满活力和敏锐的心,赞扬和鼓励他人,给自己和别人的生活带
来和谐阳光;永远向前,挑战自我和生活,成为别人的力量之源和榜样!
11. Thanks a million!
千恩万谢;实在非常感谢!
Kim’s Note: Thanks a million is a very American expression. Knowing how to thank
someone using this phrase will set you apart from the average English learner!
“Thanks a million”是一个非常美国化的表达。懂得如何用这个句子来感谢别人,将使你与
一般的英语学习者截然不同!
【疯狂实战】
○1A: Thanks a million. It’s very kind of you.
(非常感谢。你真太好了。)
B: Glad I could help out.
(很高兴能给你帮上点忙。)

○2A: Here’s your book.
(你的书,给。)
B: Thanks a million. Sorry I needed it back in such a rush.
(非常感谢。很抱歉我要得那么急。)

○3A: Thanks a million. I really appreciate your showing my family around Beijing.
(太感谢了。真的很感激你带我的家人逛北京。)
B: It was nothing.
(这没什么。)

12. Thanks for your work.
谢谢你的劳动/工作/努力。

【疯狂实战】
○1A: I’m finished. I’m going home now.
(我做完了。我现在准备回家了。)
B: OK. Thanks for your work.
(好的。谢谢你的工作。)

○2A: I’m taking off. See you tomorrow.
(我走了。明天见。)
B: Thanks for your work.
(谢谢你的工作。)

○3A: Thanks for your work.
(谢谢你的劳动。)
B: Don’t mention it. It’s my job.
(不用谢,这是我份内的事。)

【李阳老师的话】
不管你是名企业的老板,还是普通职员;也不管你是老师,还是学生,请别忘了:时刻都要保
持一颗感激的心来对待你的下属、同事、学生或同学。那时,你得到的将是他人的尊敬和终身的感
激!

【额外成就感】
○1Thanks for your hard work.(多谢你的努力工作。)
○2Thanks for working so hard.(感谢您的辛勤劳动。)
○3Thanks for your long hours of hard work.(感谢你长时间的辛勤劳动。)
○4Thank you for all the work you’ve done.(谢谢你所做的一切。)
○5Thank you for your dedication to the work.(谢谢你对工作的全身心投入。)
○6Thank you for a job well done.(感谢你出色地完成了工作。)
○7I appreciate what you’ve done.(感谢你所做的一切。)
○8I appreciate how hard you’ve worked.(感谢你努力工作。)

13. Thanks for everything.

谢谢你所做的一切。

【疯狂实战】
○1A: Thanks for everything .
(谢谢你所做的一切。)
B: It’s nothing. My pleasure.
(别客气。这是我的荣幸。)

○2A: Thanks for everything.
(谢谢你所做的一切。)
B: No problem. Come back again.
(没什么。有机会再来。)

○3A: Thanks for everything.
(谢谢你所做的一切。)
B: Sure. Take care!
(别客气。你多保重!)

【额外成就感】
○1Thanks for taking care of my dog.(谢谢你照料我的狗。)
○2Thanks for taking care of my baby.(谢谢你照顾我的孩子。)
○3Thanks for everything you have done for me.
(谢谢你为我所做的一切。)
○4Thanks for taking care of everything for me. I know I can always count on you.
(谢谢你帮我照顾一切。我知道我总能指望你。)

14. Thanks for your concern.

谢谢你的关心。

【疯狂实战】
○1A: Is your baby all right now?
(你的宝宝好了吗?)
B: Yes. Thanks for your concern.
(好了。多谢你的关心。)
○2A: Are you feeling better today?
(你今天感觉好一点了吗?)
B: Much better. Thanks for your concern.
(好多了。多谢你的关心。)

○3A: Did you make an appointment with a doctor? I’m worried about your health.
(你和医生预约了吗?我很担心你的健康。)
B: Yes, I did. Thanks for your concern.
(约好了。谢谢你的关心。)
15.Thanks for your cooperation.
多谢合作。

【疯狂实战】
○1A: Thanks for your cooperation.
(多谢合作。)
B: My pleasure.
(乐意效劳。)

○2A: Thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice evening.
(谢谢合作,祝你今晚愉快。)
B: You too.
(你也一样。)

○3A: I’m so glad we made it.
(真高兴我们成功了。)
B: So am I. Thanks for your cooperation.
(我也很高兴。谢谢你的合作。)

【额外成就感】
○1Thanks for your help.(谢谢你的帮助。)
○2Thanks for your support.(多谢你的支持。)
○3Thanks for your effort.(多谢你的努力。)
○4Thanks for your advice.(谢谢你的建议。)

16. Thanks for coming.
谢谢您的到来/光临。

【疯狂实战】
○1A: Thanks for coming.
(谢谢你的到来。)
B: Anytime.
(随时乐意。)
○2A: Thanks for coming.
(谢谢你的光临。)
B: Are you kidding? I wouldn’t have missed your party for anything.
(别开玩笑吧?我怎么也不会错过你的聚会的。)

○3A: Hi, Kim. Here I am!
(嗨,Kim,我在这儿!)
B: Hi, Adam. Thanks for coming.
(嗨,Adam,欢迎你来!)

【额外成就感】
○1Thanks for coming such a long way.(谢谢你远道而来。)
○2Thanks for coming all the way.(谢谢你远道而来。)
○3Thanks for coming so quickly.(谢谢你那么快就来了。)
○4Thanks for coming today.(谢谢你今天来。)
○5Thanks for coming when I called. I didn’t know who else to turn to.(我一打完电话你
就来了,谢谢你。我不知道向谁求助。)

17. Thanks for your time.
谢谢你抽出时间来。

【疯狂实战】
○1A: I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find the letter.
(我到处都找遍了,也没看到那封信。)
B: I see. Thanks for your time.
(我知道了,谢谢你费心帮我。)
○2A: If you’ll excuse me, I have work to do.
(如果你不介意的话,我还有工作要做。)
B: Sure. Thanks for your time.
(行。谢谢你,占用你的时间了。)

○3A: Thanks for your time,I appreciate it.
(谢谢你的帮助,我很感激。)
B: It was no trouble at all.
(一点也不麻烦。)
【额外成就感】
○1Thank you. I understand you’re busy.
(谢谢。我知道你很忙。)
○2Thank you. I understand you’re tired.
(谢谢。我知道你很累。)
○3Thank you for your valuable time.
(谢谢你宝贵的时间。)
○4Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule.
(谢谢你在百忙之中抽出时间来。)
○5Thank you for making time to see me.
(谢谢你抽时间来看我。)
○6Thank you for sparing some time for me.
(谢谢你为我抽出时间来。)

18. It’s very kind of you.
你真是太好了。

【疯狂实战】
○1A: I can take you there if you want.
(如果你愿意的话,我可以带你去那儿。)
B: Thank you. It’s very kind of you.
(谢谢。你真是太好了!)
○2A: I can do it for you.
(我可以为你做。)
B: Thanks. It’s very kind of you.
(多谢。你真好。)
○3A: I don’t mind coming back again when you’re not so busy.
(你不忙的时候,我很乐意再回来。)
B: Thanks a lot. It’s very kind of you.
(多谢。你真是太好了!)
【额外成就感】
○1You’re so sweet.(你真好。)
○2How kind of you!(你真好!)
○3Thank you for your kindness.(谢谢你的好意。)
○4I appreciate your kindness.(对您的好意,我非常感激。)
○5Your kindness is really appreciated.(你的善意真让人感激。)


19. You’ve been very helpful.
你帮了大忙。
【疯狂实战】
○1A: Thanks for everything. You’ve been very helpful.
(谢谢你所做的一切,你真帮了大忙。)
B: You’re welcome.
(不客气。)
○2A: Thanks a lot. You’ve been very helpful.
(多谢,你帮了大忙。)
B: My pleasure.
(乐意效劳。)
○3A: Thank you for your advice. You’ve been very helpful.
(谢谢你的建议,你帮了大忙。)
B: Don’t mention it.
(不用谢。)

【额外成就感】
○1Thanks for your help.(谢谢你帮忙。)
○2You helped me a lot.(你帮了我大忙。)
○3It means a lot to me.(它对我意义重大。)
○4You’ve been incredibly helpful.(你真是帮了我大忙。)
○5You don’t know how much you’ve helped me.
(你想像不出你给我的帮助有多大。)

【李阳老师的话】
知道如何感谢别人是远远不够的,还应该懂得如何回应别人的感谢,以下这些感谢回应语都是
美国人常用的,请大家务必要逐一掌握,疯狂卖弄!

20. My pleasure.

别客气

【疯狂实战】
○1A: Thank you for reminding me to call my mother.
(谢谢你提醒我打电话给我妈妈。)
B: My pleasure.
(不客气。)

○2A: Thank you for your help.
(谢谢你的帮助。)
B: My pleasure.
(不用谢。)
○3A: You really helped me a lot.
(你真给了我很多帮助。)
B: My pleasure. Anytime.
(别客气,随时乐意效劳。)
【疯狂替换】
○1You’re welcome.(不客气。)
○2It’s my pleasure.(这是我的荣幸。)
○3Don’t mention it!(不客气!)
21. Forget it!
算了吧;别客气!

【疯狂实战】
○1A: Thank you for lunch, it was wonderful.
(谢谢你的午餐,太好吃了。)
B: Forget it. It was my pleasure.
(别客气。这是我的荣幸。)

○2A: How can I ever repay you for all your help?
(你给我那么多的帮助,我怎样才能报答你?)
B: Forget it. That’s what friends are for.
(别客气。朋友就得这样/我们是朋友嘛。)

○3A: You are the most thoughtful person. Thank you for the flowers!
(你是想得最周到的人。谢谢你的花!)
B: Forget it. It was nothing.
(别客气。这没什么。)

【疯狂讲解】
“Forget it”除了此处提供的“别客气”的意思外,还有“算了吧”的含义。比如,当你的好朋友
把前几天问你借来乘公共汽车的2块钱还回给你时,你就可以挥一挥衣袖潇洒地对他说“Forget it
――算了吧,不用还了(钱又不多)”!

22.You’re welcome.

不用客气。

【疯狂实战】
○1A: Thank you.
(谢谢。)
B: You’re welcome.
(不客气。)

○2A: We all thank you very much.
(我们都很感激你。)
B: You’re really welcome.
(真的不用客气。)

○3A: I just can’t thank you enough for helping me with my English.
(你帮助我学英语,我再怎么感谢你也不为过。)
B: You’re welcome. I’m glad to help.
(不用客气。我很高兴帮助你。)

23. Anytime.
[]
随时乐意效劳。

【疯狂实战】
○1A: Thanks for driving me home.
(谢谢你开车送我回家。)
B: Anytime.
(随时乐意效劳。)
○2A: I’m so glad you invited me for tea.
(很高兴你邀请我喝茶。)
B: Anytime. It’s great to have you.
(不客气。很高兴你能来。)
○3A: Thanks for mailing that letter for me.
(谢谢你帮我把信寄了。)
B: Anytime. I was already going to the post office anyway.
(随时乐意效劳。我早就打算到邮局去了的。)
24. It’s nothing.
没什么。
【疯狂实战】
○1A1: How can I thank you engough?
(我该怎样感谢你呢?)
A2: I can’t thank you enough.
(我对你感激不尽。)
B: It’s nothing. Forget about it.
(没什么。不用客气了。)
○2A: I can’t believe you waited all night for my train to arrive.
(我简直不敢相信,你为了接我的车等了整个晚上。)
B: It’s nothing. I wanted to see you.
(没什么。我就是想见你。)
○3A: Thank you for your support.
(谢谢你的支持。)
B: It’s nothing.
(没什么。)
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/89057.html