李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:口语要素-解释与说明(在线收听

李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:口语要素-解释与说明
第七节 解释与说明
59.No, it’s not that.
不,不是那样。
【疯狂实战】
A: Is that why you took off?
(那就是你离开的原因吗?)
B: No, it’s not that.
(不,不是这样的。)
A: Are you still mad at him?
(你还在生他的气吗?)
B: No, it’s not that. I just don’t have any interest.
(不,不是这样。我只是一点兴趣都没有。)
A: Don’t you trust me?
(难道你不相信我?)
B: No, it’s not that. I just don’t like to lend my books to other people.
(不,不是那个意思。我只是不喜欢把我的书借给别人。)
60.That’s not true.
那不是真的。
【疯狂实战】
A: Money is everything.
(金钱万能。)
B: That’s not true.
(不对。)
A: No one believes me.
(没有人相信我。)
B: That’s not true. I believe you.
(你说错了。我相信你。)
A: I know you hate me.
(我知道你对我怀恨在心。)
B: That’s not true. I’m just mad at what you did.
(这不是真的。我只是对你所做的事感到生气。)
【疯狂替换】
That’s not the case.(那不是事实。)
61.I didn’t mean that.
我不是那个意思。
【疯狂实战】
A: So, you think it’s my fault.
(你认为是那我的错,对吗?)
B: I didn’t mean that.
(我不是那个意思。)
A: You’re right. I should give it up.
(你是对的。我应该放弃。)
B: I didn’t mean that. I just think you should try harder.
(我不是那个意思。我只是觉得你应该更努力点。)
A: You don’t want to help me, right?
(你不想帮我,是吧?)
B: I didn’t mean that.
(我不是那个意思。)
62.It’s the other way around.
恰恰相反。
Kim’s Note: The idea of something being exactly the opposite of what is assumed can be a tricky『狡猾的;机警的』 one to express. Let this section be your guide.
事实与假设完全相反的情况有时表达起来很困难,让这一部分作你的指引吧!
【疯狂实战】
A: She dumped you, didn’t she?
(她把你甩了,是吗?)
B: It’s the other way around. I dumped her!
(恰恰相反。是我把她甩了!)
A: I bet she’s grateful to you.
(我敢打赌她肯定会感激你。)
B: It’s the other way around.
(恰恰相反。)
A: You must be excited about leaving for America.
(你对去美国一定很兴奋。)
B: It’s the other way around. I’m sad to leave my family here.
(恰恰相反。离开家人让我感到难过。)
【疯狂替换】
①It’s the opposite.(正好相反。)
②It’s just the opposite.(正好相反。)
③It’s completely different.(恰恰相反。)
63.I have / had nothing to do with it.
那与我无关。

Kim’s Note:“I have nothing to do with it” is a much stronger denial than “not me”. If you really want to get out of being blamed for something, this is the sentence you need.
“I have nothing to do with it”是一个比“not me”更为强烈的否定。如果你真的不想因为某事而被责备的话,这个句子正是你需要的。

【疯狂实战】
A: Do you know anything about the plan?
(你对那个计划有所了解吗?)
B: No. I have nothing to do with it.
(不知道。那事与我无关。)
A: Are you a member of the organization?
(你是那个组织的成员吗?)
B: No. I have nothing to do with it.
(不是。我对那个组织一无所知。)
A: Who broke the window?
(谁把窗子弄坏了?)
B: I don’t know. I have nothing to do with it.
(我不知道。这与我无关。)
64.Let’s not talk about it any more.
别再说这个了。
【疯狂实战】
A: So, why did you lose your job?
(那么,你怎么把工作给丢了呢?)
B: Let’s not talk about it any more. It’s too upsetting.
(别提了。太令人沮丧了。)

A: Do you still miss your ex?
(你还在想你的前夫/妻吗?)
B: Let’s not talk about it any more.
(别再提这个了。)
A: Don’t you remember what you said?
(你忘记你说过的话了吗?)
B: Let’s not talk about it any more. I don’t want to argue with you.
(别再提这个了。我不想和你争论。)
【疯狂替换】
①Let’s stop talking about it.(别提了。)
②Let’s finish this talk.(就此打住。)
③Let’s end this talk.(就说到这儿。)
④Let’s change the subject.(我们换个话题吧!)
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/89062.html