新东方商务口语[54]:安排会议(2)(在线收听

安排会议(2)

Mark: Julie, is the conference room available today at 4:00 p. m?
Julie, 下午四点会议室能用吗?

Julie: Did you check the appointment book?
你查过登记本吗?

Mark: Well the book says Janice is using it from 4:00 to 4:30 but I just talked to her and she said she isn’t going to use it.
本子上登记着Janice四点到四点半用会议室,我刚刚见到她,她说她不用了。

Julie: I wish everyone would just use the book consistently. Then you wouldn’t all have to come to me.
我希望每个人都坚持使用登记本。那么你就没有必要来找我了。

Mark: Sorry about that, Julie. So can I use it, then?
对不起,Julie. 我能用是吗?

Julie: Sure. Do you need an overhead projector or anything?
当然。你需要用投影仪吗?

Mark: Actually I have a Power Point presentation on my laptop. Can someone help me plug it into the conference room presentation system?
我在手提电脑里有一份PowerPoint演示文件.有人可以帮我把它连接到会议室的演示系统上去吗?

Julie: I’ll get someone scheduled for that.  Anything else?
我安排人去做。还有别的事吗?

Mark: Nope. That’s it.
没有。就这些了。

Julie: So let me just confirm everything and record it in the book. Mark will be using the conference room Thursday the 16th from 4:00 to …when did you say?
我们确认一下,把它们记录在登记本上。Mark在星期四也就是十六日要用会议室,从四点到。。。。。。你说什么时间?

Mark: Ooops. I forgot to say 4:00 to 6:00。
哦,我忘记说了。四点到六点。

Julie: That’s ok. Let’s see then. You need it from 4:00 to 6:00 and before that you need someone to assist you in setting up the audio video system. Is that right?
这样的话。我们看看。你要用会议室,四点到六点。在此之前你需要有人帮助你调试好音像设备。

That’s right. Thanks, Julie.
是的。谢谢,Julie.
 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xdfswky/91651.html