一般商业书信 感谢(在线收听

一般商业书信 感谢

承告知该若干套不合格产品, 我方愿妥善处理不误。
We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right.

在感谢您过去惠予支持的同时, 希望对我新公司也继续给予信赖。
While thanking you for your valued support, I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new company.

藉此机会, 让我们对凡在业务发展方面给予有力支持的朋友、客户表示感谢。
We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.

藉此机会, 让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢, 对您今后的订单, 我们将保证继续格外关照。
We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support, and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.

我们满怀信心的向您保证, 您所给予我们任何的业务, 我们都会以完全使您满意的方式去执行。
We can confidently assert that any business with which you may favour us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.

谢谢您的查询或询价。
We thank you for your inquiry.

承蒙您的好意, 甚为感谢。
thank you very much for your courtesy.

谢谢您的订货或订单。
thank you for you order.

提供服务

我们随时乐意为您服务。
We are always pleased to serve you at any time.

如有机会为您服务, 我们将非常感谢。
We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.

同时, 请牢记我们最诚挚的心愿和为您服务的热望。
In the meantime, please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service.

请相信, 我们将非常感谢您能为我们 提供服务机会。
We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.

我们渴望为您服务。
We are anxious to be able to seve you.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/99878.html