在线英语听力室

如何用英文表达“你活该”

时间:2013-11-18 12:51:59

(单词翻译:单击)

   首先,学学“我不吃这一套”,“我才不买你的帐”,“我才不信你的话”如何用英语表达。很简单,用这个词“buy”:

  Stop wasting our time; I just don't buy your story.
  不要再浪费时间了,我才不信你的鬼话。
  Things are usually too good to be true, I won't buy it.
  事情太好了反而让人难以置信,我不会信的。
  Even though you tell the truth, nobody is going to buy it.
  即使你讲实话,也没人信你。
  那如果某人会买你的帐,信你的话呢,就用“buy”的肯定句式:
  Do exactly what I told you to do, your mom will buy it.
  就按照我教你的去做,你妈妈会信的。
  顺便提一句:给某人买某物呢,一般用”buy somebody something”, 比“buy something for somebody”听上去更地道。
  Jenifer's finance1 bought her a house.
  珍丽佛的未婚夫给她买了座房子。
  When I turn 20, my parents will buy me a laptop.
  当我满20岁后,我爸妈会给我买台手提电脑。
  下面,介绍一个很棒的词:deserve,意思是应受,应得,值得,活该,所以它后面应受,应得的东西可以是好的,也可以坏的。
  We've been working on the report days and nights, we deserve a long vacation.
  我们整日整夜地赶这份报告,我们该放个长假了。
  Tony deserves a reward for his efforts.
  托尼的努力值得奖励。
  I deserve putting on a nice dress and going to a party tonight.
  我今晚要奖励一下自己,穿上漂亮的裙子去参加派队。
  You deserve the criticism because you're always late for work.
  你工作老迟到,是该受到批评。
  David deserves the loss of her girlfriend; he never really cares about her. 大卫被女朋友甩了,活该,他从来就没能真正地关心过她。
  You deserve it!
  你活该

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=236120&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='236120' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc