UNIT 1 You Can Write Poetry Lesson 7 Trading Poems(在线收听

[ti:UNIT 1 You Can Write Poetry Lesson 7 Trading Poems]
[0:01.280]UNIT 1 第一单元
[0:02.760]You Can Write Poetry 你可以写诗
[0:06.140]Lesson 7: 第7课:
[0:07.949]Trading Poems 交换诗歌
[0:11.512]March 1 3月1日
[0:13.028]Dear Li Ming, 亲爱的李明:
[0:14.662]We studied poetry in school this week. 我们这周在学校学了诗歌。
[0:18.122]We read many different kinds of poems. 我们读了很多不同类型的诗。
[0:21.139]Poetry is a beautiful way to express thoughts and feelings. 诗歌是表达思想和感情的一种美丽的方式。
[0:25.673]I said to our teacher, 我对我们的老师说:
[0:27.760]"I wish I could be a poet!" “我希望我可以成为一名诗人!”
[0:30.105]He said, "Good, because I want all of you students to write poems for me." 他说:“好啊,因为我想让你们所有的同学为都能我写诗。”
[0:36.540]I decided to write about nature. 我决定写关于大自然的诗。
[0:39.422]I visited a lake last year. 我去年参观了一个湖。
[0:42.180]The water was so clear! 湖水如此的清澈!
[0:45.000]I climbed a hill and looked down at the water. 我爬上一座小山,向下看湖水。
[0:48.295]I could see the bottom. 我可以看到湖底。
[0:50.547]But it was hard to write that poem! 但是把它写成诗却很难!
[0:53.987]My teacher said, 我的老师说:
[0:55.681]"You're always saying funny things, Danny. “丹尼,你总是在说有趣的事情。
[0:58.945]Why don't you try writing a funny poem?" 为什么你不试着写一首有趣的诗呢?”
[1:02.395]So I wrote a funny poem about a donut. 因此,我写了一首关于一个面包圈的有趣的诗。
[1:06.569]Later, I decided to write a limerick about you! 后来,我决定写一首关于你的五行打油诗!
[1:10.411]I hope you like it! 我希望你喜欢!
[1:12.735]A student whose name was Li Ming, 一个学生名叫李明,
[1:15.369]Took some lessons to learn how to sing. 上了几堂学习怎么唱歌的课程。
[1:18.375]His voice was so strong When he sang his first song, 他的声音是如此响亮,当他唱第一首歌时,
[1:22.115]They could hear him from here to Beijing! 从这到北京的人都能听到他的歌声!
[1:25.637]Danny 丹尼
[1:28.261]March 12 3月12日
[1:29.542]Dear Danny, 亲爱的丹尼:
[1:30.916]Thanks for the poem. 谢谢你的诗。
[1:32.558]I laughed when I got to the end! 当我读到最后时我笑了!
[1:34.841]I liked your poem so much that I decided to write one for you. 我很喜欢你的诗,所以我决定也给你写一首。
[1:40.047]Danny's awake. 丹尼醒了。
[1:41.493]It's breakfast time! 该吃早饭了!
[1:43.476]Out of his room, into the kitchen he runs. 他跑出自己的房间,跑进厨房。
[1:47.464]Now he counts them. 现在他开始数它们。
[1:49.240]There are only seven! 只有七个!
[1:51.234]Usually he eats eight or nine. 他通常吃八个或九个。
[1:54.612]Today, Danny will go to school hungry. 今天,丹尼将饿着肚子去上学了。
[1:58.021]Seven aren't enough! 七个是不够的!
[2:00.376]Li Ming 李明
[2:02.101]Danny Dinosaur 丹尼·恐龙
[2:03.599]942 Ninth Avenue 第九大街942号
[2:06.243]Edmonton, Alberta 埃德蒙顿,阿尔伯塔
[2:08.144]Canada T5N 3K2 加拿大T5N 3K2
[2:13.209]Is it a riddle? 这是个谜语吗?
[2:14.994]LET'S DO IT! 做一做!
[2:16.871]In a small group, write a poem like the one in Li Ming's postcard. 分小组,写一首像李明的明信片里那首诗的诗。
[2:22.841]First, choose a word your group likes. 首先,选出一个你们组喜欢的词语。
[2:26.196]Use each letter in this word to begin a line of your poem. 用单词的每个字母为每一句诗开头。
[2:30.834]Then, make a poster to display your poem on the wall. 然后,制作一张海报贴在墙上展示你们的诗。
[2:35.408]Which poem is the best? 那首诗最好?
[2:35.408]
[2:35.408]
[2:35.408]
[2:35.408]

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/hbjyczyyqsbjnjx/136291.html